Reviews for The Life of the Legendaries
Interesting.
Etokaiten chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Ill come back to it.
Gengarzilla chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
For legendaries, those two sure do act like children together
thatoneguy chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
really good, loving the series! I would love you forever of you finished the story too. it's too funny to go away. write on, bro. write on.
OyotoTheFrog98 chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
I love this story so much it actually hurts. It is so... realistic in the way it presents the situations that I can't help but love it. I hope that it continues, and I will make sure that I read it as soon as I can. I have even copied it and pasted it to a Word document and printed it out. I then put all the printed copies in a binder and made a sort of book, which has a special place on my bookshelf. Please continue!
Tara Don chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Dear Zarrelion,

To tell you the truth, the storyline of this fanfiction is totally awesome and the funny parts are so hilarious that I absolutely love it. However, when are you going to continue the story because I'm dying to know what happens next!
Dr.frost chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
really it's been over a year!?
dosperos13 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Entei says THIS ENDING IS UNACCEPTABLE! No seriously, why did you stop making this, you left us with a cliffhanger, we don't even know what happened to Lugia, Palkia, Kyogre, and Groudon, or even if the rest of the legendaries escaped.
MDL2 chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
come on man this is such a graet story do'nt let it die
MDL2 chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
come on man it's ben like 2 YEAR'S AND 5 MONTHS!
MDL2 chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
come on post another chapter allraedy
Anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is my favorite story on the whole damn site, but I have waited more than a year for a new chapter. Please continue the story.
Silver Cattona chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
good start so far, makes me eager to learn whats going to happen next.
ForestFleet chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
To Farla: Number 1: Your capitalization is incorrect according to plenty of others and Nintendo. Nintendo decides if there is a capital or not, not you (if you don't accept this then think of it this way: Pokemon grammar is different than our own, and this person is writing for Pokemon so they capitalize Pokemon ,Charizard, Pikachu, etc

Number 2: Sure, a lot of people do make crackfics of the legendaries lives, but there's a difference here: this guy does it correctly. It's not full of cliche and overused memes, and contains interesting interpretations of characters ( or sometimes simply weird.) Also, it's not actually overly stupid as if he was drunk while writing this.
celebi63 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
this story is awsom you sould keep dialga a baby for acopel chapters and have him regres some more charitors like lugia or arceus