Reviews for The Life of the Legendaries
TheLegendaryBlackDragonKnight chapter 5 . 8/5
I Regret to Inform you that I Do Not like this Story... The Main Reason is Because it Makes a Mockery out of Lugia Himself, There is No Reason to Why he Wets the Bed and are People forced by the Law to Wear Diapers? This Never Happens in Japan because the Children are Disciplined for their Mistakes softly, America However says 'If you Wet the Bed One More Time, You are Forced by the Law Enforcement to Wear Diapers' As for Lugia, I Feel Horrible But Again the Story does Not Explain the Reason What is Causing him to Leak... We All have Different Versions of the Guardian of the Seas and in my Story which happens to be Titled 'Pokemon Soulsilver: Chronicles of Lugia' He is Searching for the Protagonist Drake and in the end of Season 3: Heart of One He doesn't want to See Drake be Killed by the Unruly Pokemon (They are Different from the Author 'Charmeleon's' Version in the Story A 'Memorable Life' but All Credit goes to Him/Her) so he Fuses his Soul with Drake and they Become one, Lugia can still Leave his Body but his Soul his now a Part of Drake... (YOU READ NOTHING!) I Don't like how Lugia is Portrayed, He is Great as a Artist but not as a White American Kid who Pisses his Bed... That's my Rant and i Hope i Didn't Hurt you (Like the Yugioh GX Season 4 Fan Dub Reference i Added?)
Kittypadding chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
I fucking love this fanfic. It has everything I like. I hope for more diaper content.
terminalvelocityrunner chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
Hey! What's the big holdup on updates? This story is better than Sonic Colors HD!
Keep up the great work! (Fun fact Sonic Colors is proven as the best Sonic game made as of 2016!). ️️️️️/️️️️️ Rating in my books!
Hello chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Interesting.
Etokaiten chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Ill come back to it.
Gengarzilla chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
For legendaries, those two sure do act like children together
thatoneguy chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
really good, loving the series! I would love you forever of you finished the story too. it's too funny to go away. write on, bro. write on.
OyotoTheFrog98 chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
I love this story so much it actually hurts. It is so... realistic in the way it presents the situations that I can't help but love it. I hope that it continues, and I will make sure that I read it as soon as I can. I have even copied it and pasted it to a Word document and printed it out. I then put all the printed copies in a binder and made a sort of book, which has a special place on my bookshelf. Please continue!
Tara Don chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Dear Zarrelion,

To tell you the truth, the storyline of this fanfiction is totally awesome and the funny parts are so hilarious that I absolutely love it. However, when are you going to continue the story because I'm dying to know what happens next!
Dr.frost chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
really it's been over a year!?
dosperos13 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Entei says THIS ENDING IS UNACCEPTABLE! No seriously, why did you stop making this, you left us with a cliffhanger, we don't even know what happened to Lugia, Palkia, Kyogre, and Groudon, or even if the rest of the legendaries escaped.
MDL2 chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
come on man this is such a graet story do'nt let it die
MDL2 chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
come on man it's ben like 2 YEAR'S AND 5 MONTHS!
MDL2 chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
come on post another chapter allraedy