Reviews for The Life of the Legendaries
thatoneguy chapter 16 . 3/14
really good, loving the series! I would love you forever of you finished the story too. it's too funny to go away. write on, bro. write on.
OyotoTheFrog98 chapter 16 . 2/25
I love this story so much it actually hurts. It is so... realistic in the way it presents the situations that I can't help but love it. I hope that it continues, and I will make sure that I read it as soon as I can. I have even copied it and pasted it to a Word document and printed it out. I then put all the printed copies in a binder and made a sort of book, which has a special place on my bookshelf. Please continue!
Tara Don chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Dear Zarrelion,

To tell you the truth, the storyline of this fanfiction is totally awesome and the funny parts are so hilarious that I absolutely love it. However, when are you going to continue the story because I'm dying to know what happens next!
Dr.frost chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
really it's been over a year!?
dosperos13 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Entei says THIS ENDING IS UNACCEPTABLE! No seriously, why did you stop making this, you left us with a cliffhanger, we don't even know what happened to Lugia, Palkia, Kyogre, and Groudon, or even if the rest of the legendaries escaped.
MDL2 chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
come on man this is such a graet story do'nt let it die
MDL2 chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
come on man it's ben like 2 YEAR'S AND 5 MONTHS!
MDL2 chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
come on post another chapter allraedy
Anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is my favorite story on the whole damn site, but I have waited more than a year for a new chapter. Please continue the story.
Silver Cattona chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
good start so far, makes me eager to learn whats going to happen next.
ForestFleet chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
To Farla: Number 1: Your capitalization is incorrect according to plenty of others and Nintendo. Nintendo decides if there is a capital or not, not you (if you don't accept this then think of it this way: Pokemon grammar is different than our own, and this person is writing for Pokemon so they capitalize Pokemon ,Charizard, Pikachu, etc

Number 2: Sure, a lot of people do make crackfics of the legendaries lives, but there's a difference here: this guy does it correctly. It's not full of cliche and overused memes, and contains interesting interpretations of characters ( or sometimes simply weird.) Also, it's not actually overly stupid as if he was drunk while writing this.
celebi63 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
this story is awsom you sould keep dialga a baby for acopel chapters and have him regres some more charitors like lugia or arceus
MDL2 chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MACK ANOTHER CHAPTER ALLREDY
AuraWeilder chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Sweet Devine Mother of Jesus! Catkittypoke, cool yourself! Jeez!
catkittypoke chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
I am going to say this in the calmest way as possible (which is unusual to me) Hurry. The. Fuck. Up. Now compare the angry way with the calm way... HURRY THE DAMN FUCK UP YOU BITCH!