Reviews for Of Tea, Rebellions, and Becoming a Dragon
SockMage chapter 29 . 4/21
I love how the end and beginning connect to each other and how you dealt with choosing between responsibility and love. So often romantic love is portrayed as the most important thing but there’s not enough saying that love of family, country, or the world is often equally if not more important. The characters were all amazing and believable throughout this. Thank you for the story
Wow. Just wow. Your characterisation of Jin was incredible and she was made all the more interesting and unique in her lack of presence on the show. This story really draws you into the life and troubles of Jin, as well Zuko and is so refreshing in its originality. Brilliant! Thanks for writing !
Anontbhfam chapter 29 . 11/13/2017
Already left a comment on your tumblr thingi but I wanted to tell you that this story is pretty good here as well, fam. So I'll do that now.

This story is pretty good, fam.
rikuxroxas chapter 29 . 11/2/2017
Wow... This was great... No this was amazing. Read it all in one sitting, couldn't stop. Thank you for this beautiful story.
FlashWing13 chapter 29 . 7/2/2017
awwwwwww so sweet
MaxandFang101 chapter 29 . 6/10/2017
Wow. This story was amazing. I love it so much. You took a character that was in one episode and gave her a home in my heart forever, so that now I can't imagine the series without her. You even made me care about characters that didn't exist, which is fantastic. This was a very well written story and I'm so glad you wrote it. I read the whole thing in two days and I can't wait to read everything you've written.

Thank you for writing this.

Sincerely,
Erica
Conejo-sama chapter 29 . 4/19/2017
This story was awesome. I love it when people take small non-recurring characters and turn them into something amazing, and you turned Jin into a complete badass! I loved every second I read this. I also loved the direction you went with Zuko and making him into a rebel instead of him switching sides like he did in the show. Overall, it was a wonderful story with a sweet, subtle ending. Great job!

C-sama ;3
Merceni chapter 29 . 1/11/2017
A beautifully crafted tale, thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/9/2017
Like it
Qzil chapter 28 . 10/19/2016
This is, quite possibly, one of my favorite ATLA fics. I re-read it at least once a year, and while I would be lying if I said I'm a little sad that there was no Shiny Happy Ending (I'm something of a huge sap that adores weddings at the end of fics. I can't help it), I honestly can't think of a more perfect ending for this piece than what you gave us. It's a little bittersweet, but full of hope, as was most of this fic. And, of course, Jin could only put her people and Ba Sing Se first. This is an absolute gem of a fic, and I can't thank you enough for giving it to us.
Salome Maranya chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Engaging and sweet. Thank you for expanding and exploring the possible path that was Jin and Zuko fighting together.
Ronden Kiagre chapter 26 . 5/20/2016
I'm not really sure how to put this gently, but Hahn is dead. Zhao threw him off the bridge of his ship, meaning he either splattered all over the solid steel deck, or he landed in the ocean, broke every bone in his body, and then either drowned or froze to death. I like the story though.
Arken elf chapter 29 . 5/17/2016
WOW, Fantastic work.
Yunrii chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
Wow! This story is so awesome. I love this so, so much.
anonymous skrub chapter 29 . 11/1/2015
This story was just so well-written with a great plot and heartbreaking ending, I'm struggling not to cry right now. Awesome job to author.