Reviews for Of Tea, Rebellions, and Becoming a Dragon
Dropbox1999 chapter 29 . 7/2/2019
I've never loved and hated a beautiful story such as this masterpiece. I've craved a Zuko and Jin story such as this for so long. I'm a romantic at heart and just love happy endings but this one is something I love because of the bittersweet ending. It makes it something that I will love to hate and hate to love for a long time.
FeelthePainofPropane chapter 29 . 6/22/2019
Fantastic story! I love these two together.

I like to think that the former Earth King comes back and served as a member of the government. Then after a clue of years, Him abdicates the throne back to him so she and Zuko can be together.
MisterMead chapter 29 . 11/3/2018
I’ve had an absolute blast reading this story, and I tore through it all in one evening.

I just adored your take on Jin, and in my mind I just can’t imagine her differently any more. Your characterization of canon characters was spot on -sourpuss fire lord Zuko in particular! - and the understated humor had me bust out laughing throughout. I was always something of a jinko shipper before, but this story has really cemented the pairing for me.

I’m so grateful you wrote this and shared it with us, you should be proud of what you’ve made here. Thank you!
Spartan10007 chapter 29 . 9/11/2018
Awww. Good ending; and God I loved this story. It’s really good. Jin and Zuko arguing was funny, and the fluff was so fluffy. Again I loved the story. It was so good. Until next time
SonicNinja chapter 29 . 8/13/2018
this was a pretty good story but I think it had 2 problems, 1 is minor but the other is kinda on the edge. the first problem is you switch between using Zuko and Lee and the second is I think that if this was to happen and Zuko was to stay in Ba Sing Se and not help Azula catch the Avatar the plot would have been completely different. I guess you didn't want to change the plot of the show too much. it's just I think having Zuko not there to fight the Avatar with Azula(I'm assuming he didn't help her because it doesn't mention it and he stays in Ba Sing Se) would have changed the plot of season three by a lot. But these don't really matter seeing as the fan fiction is still really good. In the end, nice job 9/10

P.S: oh yeah another problem is sometimes it does time skips and doesn't really give any info and one part will mention Zuko just got back from a trip then suddenly they just had sex or something llike taht.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/13/2018
really good
SockMage chapter 29 . 4/21/2018
I love how the end and beginning connect to each other and how you dealt with choosing between responsibility and love. So often romantic love is portrayed as the most important thing but there’s not enough saying that love of family, country, or the world is often equally if not more important. The characters were all amazing and believable throughout this. Thank you for the story
Guest chapter 29 . 1/9/2018
Wow. Just wow. Your characterisation of Jin was incredible and she was made all the more interesting and unique in her lack of presence on the show. This story really draws you into the life and troubles of Jin, as well Zuko and is so refreshing in its originality. Brilliant! Thanks for writing !
Lawrence Limequat chapter 29 . 11/13/2017
Already left a comment on your tumblr thingi but I wanted to tell you that this story is pretty good here as well, fam. So I'll do that now.

This story is pretty good, fam.
rikuxroxas chapter 29 . 11/2/2017
Wow... This was great... No this was amazing. Read it all in one sitting, couldn't stop. Thank you for this beautiful story.
FlashWing13 chapter 29 . 7/2/2017
awwwwwww so sweet
MaxandFang101 chapter 29 . 6/10/2017
Wow. This story was amazing. I love it so much. You took a character that was in one episode and gave her a home in my heart forever, so that now I can't imagine the series without her. You even made me care about characters that didn't exist, which is fantastic. This was a very well written story and I'm so glad you wrote it. I read the whole thing in two days and I can't wait to read everything you've written.

Thank you for writing this.

Sincerely,
Erica
Conejo-sama chapter 29 . 4/19/2017
This story was awesome. I love it when people take small non-recurring characters and turn them into something amazing, and you turned Jin into a complete badass! I loved every second I read this. I also loved the direction you went with Zuko and making him into a rebel instead of him switching sides like he did in the show. Overall, it was a wonderful story with a sweet, subtle ending. Great job!

C-sama ;3
Merceni chapter 29 . 1/11/2017
A beautifully crafted tale, thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/9/2017