Reviews for Of Tea, Rebellions, and Becoming a Dragon
DarkMando chapter 29 . 5/8
Thank you for writing this.
This has officially become my favorite pairing.
Again, thank you.
Trent8688 chapter 1 . 4/8
It's was very well written and I enjoyed it very much. Bittersweet but great. Good job thank you for coming up with this and writing it.
sarcasticval chapter 29 . 3/6
I read this story when you originally posted it and loved it. Recently I've gotten a bit back into the fandom and decided to reread my favorites, and even though it's years later this story is still just as great as I remember! I don't know if I left you proper feedback the first time around, so I wanted to tell you how much I adore the way you've written Zuko and Jin. The way they interact, banter, joke-they feel very much like a real couple and you totally get why these two people are together. You make their relationship work so well, and I love the personality that you've given to to the two of them, both angsty (but not overpoweringly so) and snarky and a total joy to read. (Have I said that I love this fic yet? I seriously love this fic.)
Haley Renee chapter 29 . 3/2
Gah. This was awesome and heartbreaking at the same time. Good job!
airichan623 chapter 29 . 1/19
awwwww. BOOOOOOOO GET KISSING AND GET MARRIED.

Still. Good story.
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 29 . 8/24/2014
That was amazing and epic. I love what you've done with the characters. And I especially adore the not quite perfectly happily ever after but much more realistic than most fanfic writers style ending.
StrangePointOfView chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
This is a wonderful story. It's a pity that it ends on such a bittersweet note.
JPaagtc chapter 29 . 3/11/2014
This was a very good story. I loved the plot and the pacing. It kept moving along but also had plenty of details and relaxed moments between action.

The only thing that bugged me was that Jin seemed to be pretty Mary Sue. It struck me as unlikely that she was the one planning operations for the resistance. I wouldn't have an issue with her being the heart of the rebellion but it seems like Zuko would be more qualified for planning military operations. It also bugged me how quickly she became a sword master. In a few months of learning she was as good as Zuko who had been training for years. When the comet came she was fighting alongside the white lotus and killing Dai Li left and right without much trouble. They are supposed to be elite earthbenders.

Don't tale that to mean I didn't like the story. That is the only issue I had with the story.

Cheers,
JP
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2013
Really good story !
Haku Namikaze chapter 29 . 6/7/2013
Holy... fucking... shit... that was AMAZING! I just can't believe how amazing that was! My friend, well done. Just well done!
Igor chapter 29 . 5/21/2013
Really good story, too bad you don't write Avatar ff anymore.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
i love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
great story
WaywardWordWhisperer chapter 29 . 5/2/2013
I teared up at the ending. I don't know why. For them to go through all that just so it could end with them not being together is sad and frustrating. But I understand why Jin chose being Earth Queen. It was her dream to be able to make a difference. That's what makes your "Jin" different from the other versions I have read. She is strong and independent; she isn't horribly lovestruck by Zuko like other fics.

I love the ending. It brought out such an emotion from me. The ending, the story, the characters are perfectly crafted.

I love your story. You are a brilliant writer. I am honestly hoping that you would at least make a companion piece to this. I don't care if it's short. I would definitely read it.

Keep on writing! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
I love how you used the epic poem ("Friend, equal to the goddess of fortune, whence this grief? Have you no longer any consideration for the city's inhabitants, both wise and mad? For girls like us, the life you wish to lead is a culpable breaking of custom) Jin was reading to foreshadow the choice she had to make about whether choosing Zuko or serving her people. I only noticed its significance when I got to the end. You are an amazing writer.