Reviews for Of Tea, Rebellions, and Becoming a Dragon
FlashWing13 chapter 29 . 7/2
awwwwwww so sweet
MaxandFang101 chapter 29 . 6/10
Wow. This story was amazing. I love it so much. You took a character that was in one episode and gave her a home in my heart forever, so that now I can't imagine the series without her. You even made me care about characters that didn't exist, which is fantastic. This was a very well written story and I'm so glad you wrote it. I read the whole thing in two days and I can't wait to read everything you've written.

Thank you for writing this.

Sincerely,
Erica
Conejo-sama chapter 29 . 4/19
This story was awesome. I love it when people take small non-recurring characters and turn them into something amazing, and you turned Jin into a complete badass! I loved every second I read this. I also loved the direction you went with Zuko and making him into a rebel instead of him switching sides like he did in the show. Overall, it was a wonderful story with a sweet, subtle ending. Great job!

C-sama ;3
Merceni chapter 29 . 1/11
A beautifully crafted tale, thank you.
Like it
Qzil chapter 28 . 10/19/2016
This is, quite possibly, one of my favorite ATLA fics. I re-read it at least once a year, and while I would be lying if I said I'm a little sad that there was no Shiny Happy Ending (I'm something of a huge sap that adores weddings at the end of fics. I can't help it), I honestly can't think of a more perfect ending for this piece than what you gave us. It's a little bittersweet, but full of hope, as was most of this fic. And, of course, Jin could only put her people and Ba Sing Se first. This is an absolute gem of a fic, and I can't thank you enough for giving it to us.
Salome Maranya chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Engaging and sweet. Thank you for expanding and exploring the possible path that was Jin and Zuko fighting together.
Ronden Kiagre chapter 26 . 5/20/2016
I'm not really sure how to put this gently, but Hahn is dead. Zhao threw him off the bridge of his ship, meaning he either splattered all over the solid steel deck, or he landed in the ocean, broke every bone in his body, and then either drowned or froze to death. I like the story though.
Arken elf chapter 29 . 5/17/2016
WOW, Fantastic work.
Yunrii chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
Wow! This story is so awesome. I love this so, so much.
anonymous skrub chapter 29 . 11/1/2015
This story was just so well-written with a great plot and heartbreaking ending, I'm struggling not to cry right now. Awesome job to author.
marina chapter 29 . 6/15/2015
Five years, and I stumbled upon your story in the middle of the night after I grew nostalgic from an ATLA marathon. 4 hours long have I read your story, and I do not regret a single minute of it.
There are some stories, whether in books or fanfiction, that stay with you. This is one of them. The character development was amazing, the banter hilarious, their relationship both imperfect and yet heartbreakingly sweet, it kind of made me lose my breath. And for anyone who criticises you for any OOCness, the claim is unfounded, as no one can predict how certain characters will behave in AU settings. That's up to the author.

I loved how Zuko's affection and respect grew for Jin in every passing chapter. He was intrigued by her, yet scared of the complications. You captured his longing for his homeland well and also his longing to be with Jin, that by the time he was fully entrenched in the resistance, I wasn't even questioning his loyalty anymore. And although Jin was very talented and some might say Mary Sue, it would help to remember that in the universe of ATLA, anyone can be crazy talented and powerful at the drop of a hat if they receive proper training. And Jin was very learned and was taught by Zuko. Leadership and swordsmanship is just her niche, not to forget.

I liked the lead up to the ending. I had an idea of what mindsets the characters were in and their situation, and I wad feeling very betrayed for a sec. Like this perfect story, and with all the trouble Zuko had gone through, they wouldn't be together after all? But then the chapter gave me a slap of cold, stinging reality, and that some happy endings have to be delayed in the sake of duty and selflessness for their people. It kind of reminded of that story Jin read in that Airbending scroll, where the girl did not choose her true love in the end but duty and piousness. ..

But overall, I agree with Jin choosing to be Earth queen. The earth Kingdom seems kinda sexist, so that was necessary. Also, this story did a good job with not only developing Jinko but also Jin's love for her city.

This story made me cry, especially at the end, not going to lie. My love for Zuko had grown more, especially Jinko, and I will forever mourn that they were not explored more in Canon. At least I can delude myself in that Jin ended up being the Firelady, considering that piece of info was never given.

I would ask you to do a companion piece, but I feel that would ruin the bittersweet and open ending and the message that reality sucks and you just have to work around it. Please keep up your amazing work!
The King in White chapter 29 . 5/29/2015
Wow, that was dark.
DarkMando chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
Thank you for writing this.
This has officially become my favorite pairing.
Again, thank you.
Trent8688 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
It's was very well written and I enjoyed it very much. Bittersweet but great. Good job thank you for coming up with this and writing it.