Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 2/17
Amazing again... how do you do it?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Despite her earlier protest, she responded to him eagerly, sucking on his bottom lip before worrying it lightly with her teeth. Percy’s knees buckled just a bit, but he regained his control after a moment, settling his hands on her breasts.

Annabeth sighed into his mouth as he kneaded them through her T-shirt, finding her nipples and pinching lightly. Annabeth broke away from him, turning her head to the side and letting out a low, keening moan. The flush on her cheeks and neck now had nothing to do with her sunburn, and her grey eyes glittered with desire.

Percy kissed down the line of her neck, and kept moving south, mouthing at the tops of her breasts but skipping her nipples entirely. She moaned in disappointment. He could hear the chains scraping against the surface of the rock as she tried to draw his attention back to them, but he ignored her, kissing her stomach as he got to his knees in front of her. His erection was straining against his jeans, but he ignored it for the moment, focusing just on her.

Her hips jerked as he began to unbutton her shorts, and he licked the skin just above the lip of her jeans, tracing promising circles with his tongue. He inched her clothing as far down her legs as they would go, and then he paused above her center, his breath fanning the slick, wet flesh.

Annabeth moaned, squirming and trying to curve herself closer to him. He skimmed his hands up her thighs, waiting, waiting…

It had to be killing her, the inability to move and get him to do what she wanted. Usually, if they tried something like this, he was the one tied down during sex. She loved control too much to give it up when it came to her pleasure, and Percy was usually more than happy to let her take the reins. He might put more of a fight over it next time they tried it though because having this much power over someone was absolutely intoxicating.

“You tease,” Annabeth hissed at last, her voice hoarse and needy. “Just – do it already!”

“Patience, Wise Girl,” he said, pressing a kiss just above her curls. She let out a pained moan in response. “Good things come to those who wait, and all that.”

“Don’t give me that,” she replied. “Please, just touch – touch me before I go absolutely insane.”

“Okay,” he said with a shrug, and moved his mouth between her folds. She was wet and blazing hot, and Percy moaned against her flesh the moment her taste hit his tongue. She shuddered under his ministrations, her moans growing louder and needier as he worked.

Percy loved the reactions he could get out of her when he ate her out, the way he could make her senseless and debauched just a few strokes of his tongue. Her hips rocked against his mouth, trying to create more friction, and taking pity on her, he flicked his tongue over her clit.

“Oh, yes,” Annabeth panted, her back arching off the rock. “Yes, harder…”

Percy glanced up at her, and shuddered deeply, his cock pulsing fiercely. She was straining against the chains, her shirt hiked up to the middle of her heaving chest, and her head thrashing back and forth. Her hands were clutching the chains as if they were they lifeline, and damn, if she wasn’t the fucking sexiest thing he had ever seen.

He continued licking with new fervor, wanting to bring her down from her high hard and fast. He latched onto her clit and sucked, but he knew that wouldn’t be enough. He moved one his hands from her thighs and inserted two fingers. He pumped once, twice, and then twisted –

Annabeth let out a long, satisfied cry, clenching on his fingers, and bucking against him. Percy didn’t let up until her thighs were trembling and she cried out again, much sooner than she had before. He pulled away from her center, and stood, trailing his hands up her quivering sides.

Annabeth panted into the crook of her arm, her hair slicked with sweat, eyes closed and breathing heavy. She opened her eyes and looked at him lazily as his hands settled on her waist, and he planted a leg between hers.

“Maybe…” she said in-between breaths. “Maybe it was a good thing you kept the chains on. I can barely stand after – after that.”

“So,” Percy said, feeling remarkably pleased with himself. “I am still the worst boyfriend ever?”

“Absolutely,” she replied without hesitation. She cracked a small smile at him and shifted slightly so their lower bodies rubbed together. It was Percy’s turn to groan and his eyes fluttered shut briefly. “And you’re still not fearsome in the slightest.”

“Well,” he said, licking his lips. “I guess I’ll just have to keep working then, won’t I?”
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Third time im reading this i just love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Sexy spunky haha Annabeth is so non OC love it wish it was longer tho
Promise10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Rape
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hee hee hee. That was cheeky and cute. XD
Odat chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
love love love this. I cannot for the life of my find the whole thing on your live journal though. would you mind linking me please? I would love to read all of your "heavy adult content" involving Percy and Annabeth.

Thanks,

odat
traversing chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Ha. I have never seen anything like this. I love it
Yellowsunshinebird chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Good story! Are you going to continue? If you did I would defitnitly read it.
78meg9 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh my Annabeth. Been bothering sea nymphs eh?
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wouldn't mind reading a longer version of this, good job
blushed-at-a-mere-nothing chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Haha! That's awesome!
Thalico-freak-99-Hecatejewel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love love love your story! Write more.
EatMuffins chapter 1 . 7/13/2011