Reviews for Give it a shot
L33sy chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
i love this story so much XD thank you for posting it!
Niea-7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
WAHAHA! Seriously, I'm surprised at the low amount of reviews this has gotten. It deserves more credit! That ending was enough to make me laugh out loud, for real!

Rochelle's response to Nick's line, total genius. And the way he asks Ellis if they make him feel...erm...funny. xD You'd think it'd be hard to describe what he's feeling in those situations, but YOU executed it well!
RoseintheShadows7 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Personnaly I thought it was excellent. But it could use some mor description and details. It was humourous at some instances but when you think about it those really are the side effects of those things that help so much when in gameplay. It's hard to imagine Nick acting looney but you nailed that part.
Schm0use chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ahaha I pretty much love this. Oh, Nicky.
Invizabledragon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
awesomn work dude, wish i could write like this :(
syntic chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I personally think this deserve lots of reviews, so shame on those who hasn't done the deed.

Anyway, I laughed really hard when I was reading this. -Tongue-tied Nick, is a silly Nick. The detail about the adrenalin shot coursing through Nick and making him... err... yeah, was quite believable. I would like to think that Nick's a one in million for having that sort of side-effect happen to him, but it makes sense since he's never been exposed to the shot before.

I do like Rochelle, but that little Ellis bit about his lips? Added bonus.

Wonderful job, I hope you write more for this fandom!