Reviews for kiss the stars goodnight
12Lionzroar12 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was really really good, sad too, but amazing! :D
KatieHaller chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This literally made me cry! Amazing job!
Pleba chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
What am I supposed to say? Everything is perfect, and I'm sure there's never been a 2000 words one-shot that's ever made me feel this much. I cried, because the story is so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I can't thank you enough for writing this.
ilovegleexx chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is so sweet :)
smileyface197 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I cannot believe I haven't read this story before...this is utterly AMAZING...I was on the verge of tears dripping down my face as soon as I finished reading... This is a perfect fanfiction... :D
woodstockfestival chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Holy crap i am about to ball my eyes out!
puckerbray chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh gosh.

I'm speechless and crying like a baby.

That was beautiful. You are so incredibly talented. Amazing, amazing story.
jess chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I've already reviewed but...oh my god...I cry like a baby when I read this story. Like oh my god. Amazing!(:3
QuickLover13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh man...tha was amazing...I actually cried.

great story.
awszdxcfgvhj chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
this is just amazing. I can't tell you how much i love it.

It's sad yet happy and is the epitome of bittersweet. You have such a talent.

Guh, I could go on forever. But this is just wonderful, one of the best things I've read here. :)
Bec chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
wow. i am so sad that i did not find this story earlier because it is utterly AMAZING. I am speechless. It's so sad yet happy at the same time. wow. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)
Theminsk chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Thank you for making me cry like a baby, Lexie! This was so beautiful and heartbreaking and poignant, I am so glad I saw the link for it on tumblr. Brava.
Darcys Lady chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I've lost track of the number of time I have read this story...all your stories. This one never ceases to make me cry. Without fail - ever dingle damn time.
Fee1993 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
AH-MAY-ZING.

I literally just crie my eyes out.
Books-R-Us chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aww that was beautiful, you made me cry!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »