Reviews for All The Things She Said
Edesina chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Wow! Bellatrix and Rita in the same *well-written* fic, in Hogwarts and in somewhat of relationship with each other. Neither of them is the same as in books yet they resemble the book-versions. Since Rita's background is... well, we know nothing of it, this could have happened.

I like your characters and the fact that this isn't only about Bella and Rita. Cissy is my favourite side characters so far... Mentioning Lily and Potter's gang was nice too. And Snivellius

Your way of describing everything is amazing, beautiful, I don't know. Do I make sense if I say that the places, persons, even the feeling of the current part of the story is alive? I mean, I can see the dark library, feel the enjoyment of the water balloon war or McGonagall's gaze. You're really talented, you know.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
another excellent chapter, my love
TrappedLittlEm chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
This is just so well written. Phenomenally so. I do envy how well you write. Another excellent chapter. Adore.

[LittlEm]
TrappedLittlEm chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Sheer beauty.

Love is my only word.

[LittlEm]
Bellatrix'sTwin chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
So... you need to write more on this story. :3 I would have left a comment on the last chapter but I already did a while back so they won't let me again. *pout* But I'm siriusly loving the story
LauraLestrange chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
aw this is cute :P

I like this story lots!
Kelly Eisenhower chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Cute story, I loved it!
Bellatrix'sTwin chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
It is a very good piece. You are making us see a side of two characteers that we never knew existed in either of them.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
on a list of most unlikely ships, I would've placed this one right near the top

but you're making it seem plausible

keep up the good work
Eryk Lestrange chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I thought Rudolphus was supposed to be much older than Bella?

and why is he in Gryffindor? shouldn't he be at Beauxbatons?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
lol, it'd be funnier Rodolphus caught them...
Immortal Lovett chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
this is great! first off i lovett the reference to the cruciatus curse and bella hahahahaahahahaha nice! and then i also loved the mock teasing bit as it sounds uh familiar hahahahahahahaha but my fave was the descriptions of them having their 'fun' before cissy interrupted! and the hand on thigh... m this is getting hotter bbz ;)
SkullCandyxx chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Aww. great chapter 3

Sorry it took me so long to review.

Looking forward to chapter 5!
Singingbabe1993 chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
I LOVE love LOVE this story! It would be AMAZING for a guy to have a crush on rita! Please Continue!
Nightingale in a Golden Cage chapter 4 . 12/19/2009