Reviews for Excuse
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh god. Facepalm-worthy that this just rocks! XD
Deidara4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
He seems really cute as half cat, but still seme! XD
ScarletPiper chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I must say, this story amused me.

Though I'm sure Natsume will be able to find some other exuse soon enough.
hopelina chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
cute :3
NegiYaoi-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
dont all of us wish to join the authors of yaoi fandom... anyway, it was a great flick, you could probably do a doujishin and publish it online, but otherwise continue having fun...
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was SO CUTE! Lols. The pheremones made him do it. Sure. "good excuse," Natsume and Ruka both thought. Is the thought that I came up with as SOON as I read "lips were so soft". Also, WTF! Sexual harassment much? I mean, "Ruka was so cute when he was squirming" was what you said, I think? In other words, Ruka DID NOT consent? BUT AWESOME FIC ANYWAY! It's a little too short to give a technical review on, so...YEAH! ADDING TO FAVORITES!
deatheagle202 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This is...wow...please make something else similar!

I loved it!
batsuko mugenmo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
"But oh. He wouldn't have an excuse today."

this was definately my favorite part. made me smile and laugh slightly inwardly, 'cause it's too early in the morn' to start giggling out loud. loved it!
hallowedhalls chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
M. That was pretty hot.

My fave part?: "And just when it was getting good."

When Mikan said that, I laughed. HARD. I can totally picture her as a yaoi fangirl who was upset not because Natsume kissed Ruka, but because it ended so soon.

Now Natsume knows how the animals feel. And I bet he's wondering why they haven't jumped Ruka yet.

Sigh. My lovely GA yaoi. How I've missed you.

Loved the fic!

~Hallow
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i like it, specially the part where he doesn't have an escuse to kiss ruka now tht his cat features are gone
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ah ha ha! You totally got me with this one! I was reading it thinking 'oh right so Natsume is feeling loads of BL for Ruka ya ya classic yaoi deus ex machina', and then you used the Pheromones! I love it D Brilliant idea and well expressed too.

Short but concise and sweet. I like it!

KEEP SUPPORTING THE NATSURUKA YAOI COMM. ONE DAY WE WILL TRIUMPH OVER ALL THE AWFUL NATSUME/MIKAN (not that I don't like it as a pairing, just that I don't like BAD Natsume/Mikan _)

F&L
Corvus corone chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Maybe he absorbed Sumire's Alice stone or something. Maybe that's why Sumire is such a big fangirl of Luca.

Anyway - lol and and e this is cute and why does this have no reviews, it looks lonely? *adds to c2*