Reviews for A tale of three campsites
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was wonderful! The feelings, the descriptions, the characterizations... I loved them all. And the chant during sex? Priceless.
Ryalla-Swiftwind chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Very well written. Alistair's internal struggle was spot on.
Audrey chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Dear lord, why am I crying?
SkiesOverGideon chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I'm so glad I kept scouring for Alistair/Cousland fics. This has got to be one of the best written stories I've read all day. I'm glad it was one of the last, too; everything else would have paled in comparison. Everything else really DOES pale in comparison.
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That made my stomach swoop, and in this case swooping is good! Really loved this!
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Art of the Artichoke chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I find Alistair to pair up well with anyone if it's written properly. Good job! Very cute.
The Whisper chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was lovely, and awkward, but mostly lovely!

I laughed all the way through, poor Alistair. You really did a wonderful job with this fic, it's going straight to my favourites.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
funny, awkward, and adorable in all the right places lol
Miri1984 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was fantastic. Just magnificent. Well done.
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
"It's my hair, isn't it?" he asked, tracing a finger down Elissa's cheek. "Women just can't resist my hair." Haha that made me laugh :) Very cute story I loved it! Great job.
vera em chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh, this was lovely and sweet and everything charming. Also hot :)
phoenixarchive chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
""You know, Zevran," Elissa said calmly, her fingers never once pausing, "I've always wondered why the very first Antivan phrase my tutor had ever taught me was 'Thank you, I'm not interested'. Followed closely by 'Please go away'. Now I understand.""

That made me laugh SO much - and the comment about Alistair and cheese being soulmates haha! So true - but we still love him regardless lol. Brilliant writing, love your style and the dialogue you got going :D
Shineera chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I have no words, this was really great. Awesome charactrization without falling into the obvious and dayumn... that's how you write some smexy time :D while still staying true to the characters and letting it become way more than just a sex scene. Really loved it, one of my favourites around here.
Sneer chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was sweet and funny. Like how you used the game given names to! You do Alistair really well.