Reviews for Suture
canaderp-williams chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Nice!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
First of all, you got all the characters down to the T. I could picture this happening in my mind really clearly, with Spirit trying and just trying to reason with Stein and with Stein, almost like a child with his nonchalance regarding life and philosophies (because why do you need that when you have solid evidence, science), being self-centered regarding his research. It is chilling to imagine Stein doing all those dissections when he was a kid and not feeling an ounce of remorse about it, yet it is so in his character. His experimentation tendency was mostly for comic relief in the storyline, but it is absolutely frightening when one thinks deeply about it. You captured this very well.
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow,this was good.I especially liked how you put it in spirits pepole put it in ,u made them a lot like the characters from the anime.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Great fic... really showed one of the realistic sides.. and side-effects.. to the craziness of stein lksdjfa.
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I don't even know where to start with how awesome this story is. Characterization is perfect. The creepiness that needs to be present with Stein _is_ present, in spades, and it just keeps coming. "He gave me _permission_ for a bird." "when all he wants to do is crawl into a hole somewhere and never think of this again." The paragraph describing the bird. "Whatever's unlucky enough to be spare." Just when the reader thinks she's gotten comfortable with how bad Stein is, you hit them again. Extremely well done
If you'll put up with me gushing just a little more, I also loved the following lines:
"And not, occasionally, helpful with the chores."
"delicately apocalyptic"
"easily mistaken for someone that might possess a shred of conscience."
"just by dangling things in front of his meister like string for an overly excitable cat"
All in all, very well done. The ending feels a little weaker than the rest-almost hollow, like it's missing all of the emotion of the rest of the fic, but not devastatingly so. Still a very enjoyable read.
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh, wow. Just... wow. Probably one of the most well-written Soul Eater fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I love Stein and I love that you were able to show just how complex he is as a character. Spirit's desperate scrabble for control over Stein's nature was beautifully articulated and the thing I've always had the impression of in both the manga and the anime is that Spirit understands the utter neutrality of Stein's nature. How he isn't exactly evil and how he isn't a good person either. He just wants to understand the workings of the world and he truly does view everything as possible test subjects. Spirit, in your hands, became a fantastic and layered character.

It would have been orgasmic if this story had been longer, though. Still, I love you! XD Oh, and your turns of phrase are delightful.
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I like your story. Just the fix of meloncholy/creepy I needed!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love you. I seriously LOVE YOU. I can barely find a fic on this site that doesn't have Spirit and Stein both in character and not in love. BUT I FOUND ONE. PRAISE THE LORD. I thought it was a lost cause!

I love how you wrote them both beautifully in-character, and you description and-I just love this story, man. Just SERIOUSLY love this story. Brilliant job! I think I will read more of your work!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That was cleverly thought out, very well written and quite powerful. You did a good job trying to show Spirit's desperate attempts to get through to his partner.

I need to add this gem to my favs.