Reviews for A Betting Man
CynMar Rom chapter 34 . 8/25
Awwww.
This jad so much hearache potential but wven though it got a bit heavy there, it was still super funny.
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2022
hellow
JK5959 chapter 16 . 8/28/2022
He can at least take her to a wedding. He owes her that much. And if he can’t, well, then she can end this right now.
JK5959 chapter 15 . 8/26/2022
Well obviously Carlisle and Esme are going to love her lol

Sometimes I feel like Bella’s taking this too far, you know? I get that she’s upset a bet was made over whether Edward would nail her or not, but I’m torn about how terrible that is. Yes, it sucks to be a bet, and in all honest my is be annoyed too. But almost feels like she’s worse in this situation. If she didn’t know about the bet at all and they did sleep together after meeting, it’s not like Edward would have forced himself on her. It would have been her choice to sleep with him. So bet or no bet, it would have been her decision to do the deed. But, considering how Bella is when it comes to sex, I don’t think it would have happened. And here’s why lol. This whole thing would have been dragged out, much like it is now. Because Edward knew off the bet a one night stand wouldn’t have happened. So I think, even without Bella’s current antics, if things had progressed naturally, Edward would have realized how awful it is to string someone along only to ghost them after sex. He would have bailed. But even if Bella did sleep with him on the first, or even second, date. It still would have been her call. So whether it was a bet or not, no one was forced. Still shitty, mind you, to make a bet on a woman, but not the worst thing in the world. But, that’s just my opinion lol Still love where this is going.
JK5959 chapter 14 . 8/25/2022
Poor Bella. She’s so sad. And god, why would Edward’s mother be the reason he can’t commit to anyone?
JK5959 chapter 13 . 8/25/2022
Okay - Rose is really annoying lol
JK5959 chapter 12 . 8/25/2022
Please don’t sleep with Lauren.
JK5959 chapter 11 . 8/25/2022
Is it okay that Bella’s annoying me a bit? Lol She’s very hot and cold. And while I get it, it just seems crazy to me haha. And sometimes the way they banter….. I get she’s teaching him a lesson and all, and she’s seeing just how far she can push this, but she’s still trying to snag a date for the wedding. She’s bound to go too far. At times she feels very much like a petulant child.
JK5959 chapter 10 . 8/25/2022
I’m so torn! A part of me enjoys what she’s putting him through but another part feels bad lol.

I almost want her to sleep with him. That way she can enjoy the moment, because she’s clearly attracted to him, and he her. She wants to have sex with him - obviously! But then she can be all like ‘I hope the bet was worth’. And make him feel like complete sh*t. Haha
JK5959 chapter 9 . 8/25/2022
He doesn’t like kissing?! What is he, a Beverly Hills prostitute? Lol
JK5959 chapter 8 . 8/25/2022
I don’t think it’s very fair that they keep calling Edward a womanizer. I mean, and I don’t really know his dating history, but he just seems to sleep around. It’s not a crime to not want to commit to anyone. He’s not hurting anybody. I’m sure his flings know what they’re getting into. Not very fair of anyone to judge him.
JK5959 chapter 7 . 8/25/2022
I’d really love to know the terms of this bet lol
JK5959 chapter 6 . 8/25/2022
I wonder how long Edward is willing to wait to bed her. Don’t they have a timeframe on this bet? lol
JK5959 chapter 5 . 8/24/2022
This was a feisty chapter lol. Can Edward Edward honestly feel good about what he’s doing? I mean does he plan on never calling her again after they sleep together? Because this isn’t like is typical one night stands. He’s actually dating Bella, putting in the time. He can’t just ghost her.
JK5959 chapter 4 . 8/24/2022
It’s funny, because as I was reading this it felt very much like ‘How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days’. Lol
6,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »