Reviews for A Betting Man
susiereckart chapter 21 . 6/12
Love this story I have laughed and giggled all the way through it!
Tashakcooks chapter 34 . 5/21
Great story! Loved the handcuffs at the end. lol
blondferretgirl chapter 34 . 4/26
Love It!
Scattycow chapter 4 . 2/28
So the only thing good enough for this used up skank is a 24 year old untouched virgin to teach him the error of his ways? ? Good Lord! The double standards are comical.
Scattycow chapter 1 . 2/28
Yeah. On a mission to be an idiot!
irelandk chapter 34 . 1/21
:-)
Ya Bella I'm sure that Edward would have just handed over his company LOL. Like that was a binding agreement...LOL
Ch 26

Emmett says "you might should even. . ."

Just a little editing issue!
Weird that Bella is all hurt. She knew from the fucking get go that Edward was a whore and only with her for the bet. So now, at the end of all this she's hurt because? She should have had NO EXPECTATION of a happy ending.

Its like she expected to make him fall in love with her this whole time. Which I think she did by her thought process. But she kept saying stupid shit like, she knew it was just for a bet etc. We all knew she didn't act like it. From the very beginning she was just begging to get hurt. She really was stupid about this whole thing.
Why does bella still continue to pretend that shes pretending? WE ALL KNEW SHE WASNT PRETENDING from the fucking get go! So 20 chapters of her acting like she doesn't want him and saying hes just messing with him etc is just...so fucking old at this point.

And Edward? What a emotional fucktard.
Hes twenty nine year old man you can hardly put his slutty ways onto some issue he had with his birth mom.

I'm rolling my eyes right now!
So Edward has a few girls that he fucks regularly (he said lauran was ONE of a few) AND he has one night stand too.

We saw that the night he met bella...that's a lot of different women. How does this guy not have kids...oh that's right he wouldn't even know if he did, one night stand and all. Does he have stds?
You want us to believe that? Edward is what 29? And you want us to believe that hes NEVER wanted to kiss a girl twice? Yet he fucks anything that walks?

sigh...this story is getting dumber and dumber Are we also going with the "I don't kiss on the mouth thing"? Cause obviously kissing is more intimate then licking someone privates LOL. I hate it when stories try to pull that shit.
Emmett usually meets woman that are tigers in bed with no SUSTENANCE? LOL How did you miss that is editing? OMG

I'm sure the word your looking for is SUBSTANCE. But it was funny and made your supporting character come off as a moron
I wish she'd stop calling him Eduardo. All I can picture is some sleazy looking short dude that wears womens blouses.
6,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »