Reviews for A Betting Man
Nlresda123 chapter 2 . 8/21
Nvm. It is Edward
Nlresda123 chapter 1 . 8/21
Why do I have a feeling that Bella has made a mistake and that Edward isn't James' friend?
amsrule chapter 34 . 8/12
I enjoyed this! James is such a creepy ass, but also I really wish Edward and Bella would have just talked to each other! Handcuffing him to the headboard was a fantastic twist though!
ugh.. I feel like Alice and Bella are both so self-righteous and annoying
Reading this Bella is just mean and immature. Dont like her at all
QueenGB chapter 23 . 6/26
Bella is officially no longer the victim. Revenge is best served cold. Revenge is fear manifested in anger. No one wins.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 6/26
*le sigh*
QueenGB chapter 21 . 6/26
Is knew it that fucking text bit him in the ass despite his changes. Truth always comes out with a vengeance.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 6/26
Ok that last text to James will come back. Rose and Emmett are annoying ;-) really annoying! This whole thing is a massive crash and burn on both ends. It seems the one person learning anything from this mess is Edward. That's a good thing. What does this bet have to do with Alice and Jasper? Come on please! Soon?
QueenGB chapter 13 . 6/25
I don't know the last couple of chapters even with the shitty and mean bet Bella and Rose manage to come off really childish and sad. No winners here I guess. ;-)
SLKerouac chapter 34 . 4/27
Loved this story. What a ride for Edward and Bella. Thanks for writing.
regina423 chapter 34 . 4/12
Loved this story and these characters.
jk chapter 27 . 11/29/2016
like he made that bet for the RIGHT reasons...LOL yaaa ok NOt because he thinks he can bed every woman he wants...im sure it had nothing to do with that...I mean its not like he went home with a woman he didn't know that same night or anything...not that bella knows anything about that
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
how is handcuffing Edward to a bed for all of ten minutes him "paying...DEARLY"?
that was the stupidest fucking revenge ever!
if it was real revenge she wouldn't have fucking called anyone
jk chapter 23 . 11/29/2016
how can bella be "hurt" by Edward if she knew about the bet the entire time? STUUUUPID
6,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »