Reviews for A Betting Man
Jen chapter 34 . 4/13
Thanks!
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 2/27
I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
Just Sus chapter 21 . 12/11/2020
Poor Bella! But I do think that Edward is really starting to fall for her!
Just Sus chapter 17 . 12/10/2020
Will he ever 'fess up to her about the bet? Then what?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 12/9/2020
This is fun! I think manwhore Edward is in for a big surprise!
Elle Whitecap chapter 34 . 11/28/2020
Overall, good story. I don’t think Edward had a good reason for the bet. I think he sort of got off too easy. Winning the bet and getting Bella in the end. His behavior was disgusting and the way he treated women in the past was gross too and he just sort of got everything in the end with no consequences.
Elle Whitecap chapter 16 . 11/28/2020
I think the timeline is a little off. They’ve been dating for two weeks not one.
Elle Whitecap chapter 12 . 11/28/2020
The fact that he accepted an invite from Lauren is proof that this is only a bet to him and he’s a gross douche
Elle Whitecap chapter 11 . 11/27/2020
She needs to break it off with him. This is just gross.
Elle Whitecap chapter 10 . 11/27/2020
It was cool at first, because honestly, he deserves this for betting on fucking with women, but now I think it’s just dumb. She needs to blow him off. He’s a douche, and she’s really only hurting herself.
guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2020
wtf rose is so annoying
maru1824 chapter 34 . 5/23/2020
Me encanto esta historia! Fue súper linda. Me encanto leerla.
Edward y bella hacen una linda pareja :)
Esta historia va para mis favoritos
frostedglaze chapter 34 . 5/19/2020
This was an incredible story, and awesome ending, though I would love a future shot of them, should you ever want to return to this story.
frostedglaze chapter 33 . 5/19/2020
Wow, now we know why Edward was a douche, but he really needs to realize that Alice is an adult.

Though I would like to see James degraded and skinned, I can understand that you don’t want to write about him in your story.
frostedglaze chapter 32 . 5/19/2020
Hmm, I’m surprised Lauren was a decent person here, when she could have been a clingy bitch.
6,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »