Reviews for Switched, Swapped, and Flip Flopped
I really love this story. And absolutely love robin and raven together. No matter who else I like her with, I always come back to her and robin. They're just made for each other! So hopefully you finish this, because it's a great story so far.
Phoenix chapter 5 . 1/14
I love this story! Please update soon
Gul'Gul chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
I know it's bern years since your last update but please please please countinue this fanfic
LeilaDarkholm chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
UPDATE PLEASE!
MeIIonCoIIie chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
This fic is awesome, it's a shame it's not finished, (._.)I really loved it.
Free chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
This is a great story! I liked it so much. There is a drama, romance, humor. What a pity that you did not finish the story! I wanted to know a continuation so much. You write very well. I noticed that you apparently love Raven, but do not have a favorite pair with her. And I so much like a pair of Robin / Raven! Thank you very much for the story.)))
Melanie chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I really didn't want to read this story because I suspected (and I was right) that it was unfinished. Now I really wish I didn't read it , because it was so well-written and awesome, that I hate that I won't know what happened next. I know it's been YEARS... but please finish this story. It has such amazing potential...
la canelle chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
So far I love it. And I want you to update. Update now please.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
i love it! please update soon!
meel chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Damn it! Ughhhhh! Gosh, it's been 3 fucking years! I'm sorry but I just love your writing ughhh*cue disappointed face*
Snowflake Heart chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
SOUL EATER
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
This is brilliant!
Why hasn't it been updated yet?!
I think i might explode :o
RukiaRae chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Awesome story, update please! Or at least don't abandon it! :)
Missy Glasses chapter 5 . 9/17/2012