Reviews for Protecting Ziva
leilalovesncis chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
umm overall good but a little weird with ziva and gibbs he's to old for her but i liked it otherwise! sad tonys gone 2 :)
Hmm chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Well this is the first story of yours that I have ever read. I have no problem with Zibbs, and I'm not really a Tiva fan so I don't think I'm biased... but it seems to me that you don't really like Tony very much. Did you deliberately write him OOC, or do you really see him this way?
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
cute, but, we all know Tony would NEVER say anything like that, after all, it was his idea and plan to go to Somalia to save her, or kill Saleem for her even though he thought she was dead. He would never call her those things and Ziva would NEVER take it. Those two are tight. Tighter than tight. Tight does not just fall apart... well, it can, but this is Tony and Ziva we are talking about.

anyways, the story just didn't seem real to me, but I liked the Zibbs part. It was cute, but I'm still a Tiva fan.
Mentalson chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
snowboard.chik chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I'm not really a big fan of Zibbs, but i'm not gonna bash your story based on that. I think it was really good ). Watermelon colored grapefruit.
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Tony has gone too far on many occasions. I sometimes really don't like the way he is written. Love how you had McGee stand up to him. Very nice story!
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
No! Bad DiNozzo! Good Gibbs, well done for kicking him out and a round of applause for McGee! Glad Ziva's ok and a great fic... as per usual!
kelly chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Great little it.

As much as I've always loved Tony's character and always will .I have to admit that he has been getting on my nerves this the begining I thought finally I'm going to see a more grown and mature Tony,but no,the writers have to go and ruin it by making him more annoying and immature than ever.