Reviews for Yum, Yum, Yum!
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was an excellent piece of writing! Really enjoyed this! :D
RoyalHippogriff chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Bloody brilliant! I love it! Pigfarts Forever 3 3 3
Hit the ground running chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh. My. GOD! I haven't laughed that hard since AVPS, when Sirius is meant to be unconscious, and you just catch a glimpse of him sliding offstage! Gotta say, my favourite bit by far was;

"But wait," said Ginny, "I thought Hogwarts was founded way before your time by the four wizards that our Houses are named after!"

"Ah, I just made all that bullshit up because it sounded cool," said Dumbledore. "Hogwarts has always been mine. Who do you think put that fucking cool swimming pool down in the basement?"

I had to bite my hand so I wouldn't laugh so hard. This is a great example of why I love .
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OH MY GOSH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROFLOL!

That was SO FUNNY! I loved it so much! Seriously- write more Starkid stuff! I loved it! I enjoyed when there would be "Songs" I got to the point where Id sit for ages singing the lyrics to different tunes, trying to work out WHICH AVPM song it could come from! So Funny! Spread the Starkid Love!
Logan the Awesome chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
:O This was fantastic! I love how you had Hermione be represented by salad! It reminds me of Sally from Me and My Dick (Salad-Sally), and what makes it even more funny is the fact that both of these characters were in love with Joey Richter's characters. Luna was hilarious! I love how she knew everything and Ron and Harry treated her like they did Hermione when she would try to make sense. Malfoy was TOTALLY AWESOME! And the songs were a great addition. It was like I was reading the script to the Threequel or something like that. Anyways, GREAT STORY! This is going on my favorites!
bookfreak1317 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
PIGFARTS! Yes! You are a Potterhead just like me! Didn't know that when I reviewed you new Glee story. Sorry if it sounded as if I was questioning your Harry Potter knowledge. Just didn't know then that you are also a Potterhead. I apoloize. But this was great. You are know my hereo. Hehe

xoxo bookfreak1317
rachao chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
THE CAKE IS A LIE!

brilliant.
korasami chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
did you see the sequel? Draco is supposed to like Luna in the end because she knows about Pigfarts and wears dipers. PIGFARTS! Luna is supposed to go to P-I-G-F-A-R-T-S!

if u havent seen it, the sequel is called A Very Potter Sequel.

"And that time when I drown his young, they were actually my... siblings?"

-Draco Malfoy (Lauren Lopez)

alyce
Giraffe Dinosaur chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
You. Are. My. Hero.
lizstomania chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
how much do i fucking love this?

so. much.

:]
567573 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
So funny!
ilovedraco45 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
HOLY SHIT, I LOVE THIS. I love YOU. I'm also a little bit stoned, so you know. But still, I appreciate this so much...a well-written AVPM fic? "I...I just want to go rollerblading."

You, sir/ma'am, are a genius.
Ron Havearedvine Weasley chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this is epic! Swineparts really deserved a fanfic to itself!
Vicky0925 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was hilarious. I was going to go bed earlier but then I read this and couldn't stop. I give this story an 8 or a 8.5 or a 9. Definitely NOT over a 9.8 because there's always room for improvement.

Because you're worth it.
Akasha Yohachi chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
1. Cheesecake Factory Salad 3

I love this so much! I really enjoyed it.

MAMD references in AVPM.

I could just imagine Joey saying all of Ron's lines XD it was adorable.

Keep it up.