Reviews for Letters Between Friends
tinawinna chapter 3 . 1/24
I love stories that center around letters, they're so bare. :)
I can't wait for you to update. :)
Chinweoa chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Hey luv ur story hope ur feelin better now best wishes
Alistine chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
I may have only just found this (I'm not a long-time fan), but I'm already captivated by your writing. It's excellent, and I love the use of letters to tell the story. I'm insanely curious about Katara and Aang, but at the same time, I love the friendship that you've developed between Katara and Zuko, and I can't wait to see how it develops! I hope you can get your health back up. Good luck!
Nemo Nobody chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Wow, that is possibly the best reasons for taking time on a story ever. I hope it all gets better and take your time, life comes first and like is aid, i really do hope it gets better.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
R u sure this is Zutara?
Scherherazade chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Demi,

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. What a lot of things to have to deal with all at once. I just reread this story, I like it very much and hope you will be able to continue. However real life trumps fan fiction any day. You don't get paid for this so whatever ends up happening with your ff stories we readers should be thankful for.

I understand the stress of planning a wedding and having to deal with family. It can be very nerve wracking. In my opinion, you should not try to compete with your cousins wedding. You are two separate couples and your weddings should reflect that. Your wedding should be filled with things that are special to you and your fiancee regardless of what pleases others. I think it is unfortunate when weddings become about pleasing the guests and disregards the couple and the commitment that is being made. I don't want to sound preachy so sorry if I do. I wish the best for the both of you, and many blessed years together.
Malicious-Delicious chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
this is really awesome
Nemo Nobody chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great story, and like everyone else I also love how you've written the story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Scherherazade chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I really like the way you've written this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
CLaire chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Please continue. Your story is really entertaining so far and you do a nice job of capturing the characters' voices. :) Keep it up, I think you have a great start.
crystalfilm chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Another great chapter, I love how much the letters are able to convey about their relationship, and I love a little bit of angst too haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
horcruxhorror chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
oooo great story so far! I think Katara should make a surprise entrance and help Mai deliver the baby... just a suggestion
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Oh poor Mai and her problems!
Redsparkletea chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
more story?T_T *waits patiently*
TeamJacob42 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
I really enjoy the way these letters are written. Katara really does sound like an emissary writing to the Fire Lord. I love the eloquent language that you have incorporated into the letters. I also like that Kataras letter switches from being formal to informal as she talks to Zuko as an old friend. I hope to read more in the future!