Reviews for In Sickness, In Health
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/18
I think the literal kind of cold might be better than our kind. At least it sounds more interesting!
NotMarge chapter 1 . 2/3
Aw, so sweet! Snot and all! :)
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
newhfbwebfewotg Hatter's the single most adorable, annoying, completely loveable boyfriend ever.

Alice is so to catch 'im. Well, maybe not all of him -sneeze- but like, 99%

But his one dimple makes up the other percent anyways.

Incredibly cute!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was great! Poor Hatter, getting a cold right after coming to Alice's world. *lol*
RaphaelsWings chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Absolutely adorable. Great writing!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Bahaha. I love Hatter's line "Bring the blowtorch." And I love Wonderland's colds! :D
jesuisamber chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
awh, that was adorable [:
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Having just getting over a pretty nasty cold, I can totally empathize. :D Tender! Well done. I like how you write them.
jblockk chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very cute!

Loved the seven dwarves line:)
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I must admit, I just love this fluffy new side of you. it makes me all fuzzy inside. ;)

(love love love the story! more, please!)
Spideymaan chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Have I ever told you that I love everything you write? If I haven't yet, it's criminal, because I certainly do. "Catch one, and you freeze into ice for a week or two." In the middle of that fluffy glory I just laughed so hard I snorted. So wonderful! Please keep 'em coming. )
Taylor chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hahah, awwe, that was just too cute. :)

I love the "come here" part, but I think the "Bring a blowtorch" line made this an official Hatter fic. :)

It was great.
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Poor Hatter! :)
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw! This was adorable. Also, I love the part about colds requiring a blowtorch. Very Wonderland. :-D Thanks for sharing!

Emily
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
everything about this story is just the cutest! lol. u should make a sequel where alice gets a cold instead. :P that'd be really funny, too.