Reviews for Live
serenity8118 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very interesting. I think you should continue this.
Ruan Chun Xian chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wow, this is amazing! I tried to ship Snape once but it just never worked. I still can't really believe in Lily/Snape, let alone him with anyone else. I guess through the whole series I've got this impression of him alone and alone he shall remain.

In a way, I guess having Snape die is a neat ending, he'd finished his business and he could finally let go. But I really like how you've set it up here as well. It makes sense that the magic is deeper than anyone, even Dumbledore could have foreseen. Their lives are all intertwined - Snape, Lily, James, Harry, so between the life debt between James and Snape, and Lily's protection, that Snape would live while Harry lives. Amazing!
SlytherinQueen11 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was really good! Could you read my HP story please?
beckah18 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
whh what happends next ...
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Good to read. Keep smiling. :-)
MollysSister chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I am going to beleive that Snape does live and so does Granger. Maybe even a happily ever after together in their future?
makaem chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is really neat.
Nina chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Please, continue!
Lifeasanamazon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Just wonderful. I find myself moved to tears by this.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Fantastically amazing writing. Though I heard somewhere that humans can't smell blood... and, yes, that IS the only criticism I can think of. Wow.

I think you have Snape so well-pegged. But, dammit, the words aren't coming. I can't seem to compose anything above 'lame' level right now, but I DID love this, especially the idea of Lily's protection extending to Snape (and the fact that Hermione figured it out). I can see how that would make sense - after all, Severus owes it to James to protect Harry, and Harry is in turn protected by Lily. James and Lily loved each other, and Severus loved Lily... so it makes enough sense to be plausible. It's definitely the best reason for a dead character living that I've seen.

Hermione, too, is wonderfully written. How swept away by the war she is, but still able to have compassion for someone, to stay behind for them.

For the sheer quality of your writing I'm going to put you on author alert. I hope to see more from you - and compliments to your beta, too.

Best wishes,