Reviews for Redefining Evil
Riyu-sama chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I always had this thought or like, theory that Jun was actually evil as well. But, saying that she's a manipulator and made Kazuya do all of those just made me even more happier. I'm quite disappointed though that it's a very short fic, and oneshot even. A really good story could've come out of this one.

Hopefully, you have some second thoughts about continuing this? It's a really good plotline if I may say so myself. But anyways, really good oneshot! I LOVE IT! Kudos for ya Author
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Really good vignette. Loved the entire thing. A Deceptively kind Jun Kazama who uses people for her own selfishness. Brilliant.
Erinnyes chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I admit I'm quite disappointed that this fic is pretty short. Yet undeniably...eye-opening.

I've NEVER even dreamed of Jun being the evil one in the series. But, WOW! Just WOW!

Great work and you're just amazing for thinking out of the box. :)
EnigmaticMemory chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Short chapter. But it's like a blast of cold air that hits your face with cruel realization. :)

IT'S ALWAYS !

XOXO

I so love your stories. :D
Namine's angel chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is an interesting take on Jun's storyline. I like the way you wrote it out. Keep up the good work!
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Considering how so many people regard Jun as such an angel, this is a somewhat daring fic. Flawlessly written and the idea was unique and interesting. I sure will be holding Jun with a slight suspiciousness from now on :)

G
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow, I don't think I've ever come across a fic depicting the "dark side" of Jun, cause she's normally described as an angel and the definition of purity. And she's my favourite female character within the series XD

That being said, this is very different and new to me. I really like this view on Jun. And it opens my eyes to what Jun could truly be. Why do we associate the word angel with her in the first place? Is she really as pure as Namco want us to believe? Your fic opens the possibilities D

Awesome, Salysha!
ImagineAsian chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
-gasps-! ... Jun's my favorite Tekken character of all time! She's such a twisted character in here ... and I LOVE it! xD Is it weird for me to say that ... I laughed throughout this whole fic? LMAO. It's so funny and no one (that I've come across before) has ever wrote Jun like you did. It's such a fresh of breath air. :)
Vegeta and Kazuya are so hot chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hehe me again, I was just browsing your profile and I came across this and... well...

It's freakin awesome.

I love twisted characters and this is just awesome because you've taken Jun and made her not pure! I've always wanted to write an evil Jun fic but I don't think I could write one as good as this. It's a short fic but the language you use is so descriptive and chilling in portraying Jun's deceptive nature that the length doesn't even matter.

The second best bit is is that it all fits with canon perfectly which isn't an easy thing to do with Tekken fics.

The BEST bit is the way you explained something which I've often speculated about because it doesn't fit with Jun's pure persona. I've always wondered why Jun would send Jin to Heihachi, it's like sending a lamb to the slaughter. When I've thought about doing an evil Jun, this is always the plot point it centres around and you've explained it in such an excellent way.

So yeah. It's awesome. Only one thing left to do.

Fav! :D
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
WOW!Who would've thought that wa of Jun?I mean she always seemed so damn nice!But this kinda thing happens to me so much,like what if this was so and all!Good one!
hplo chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Short yet very macabre. The lexicon used for this did send a chill through me especially the part where Jun was stroking her stomach, there was eerie and disturbing about a normally warm action. The concise feel to it does strain for full impact, a little detail etc. but nonetheless it was still very good and original.

Hplo.
Pinkbuffer chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is a master piece. Fantastic job S!
Jen Kazama chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
yes I like the way you write my friend I really enjoy this take on the whole jun kazuya thing they had :D
Vanessa Dragunova chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This was short but really clever! I never thought Jun actually could be the evil one, but your work changed my mind and made me wonder if she really is so pure like Namco wants us to believe... Simply love your talent, Salysha!
A Road Unturning chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Salysha. Salysha. Salysha.

You have earned my ever unrelenting respect and admiration. This ficlet is just plain wonderful.

You've taken my favourite character, and her hidden malice as chillingly elegant, as sweetly sinister, and as beautifully tainted as her average flip side. This small fic is a sharpened knife craftly hidden in the soft embraces of silk; her sheer destable personna is written with such skill it seemes attractive, sightly even in her unsightlyness. Understated, well crafted, chilling work; fabalous. I love your take on this. XD

Red

PS-I will awnser your PM in a jiffy.