Reviews for Blood Stained
MooonPrincesss chapter 1 . 11/16
I have no words. It's awesome. I fell in love with this story, with its heroes. I started reading this story in Russian, but unfortunately, only 4 chapters were translated. Then I started looking for the original. I saw that there are 100 chapters ... "A lot," I thought. But still I made up my mind. And I'm very glad I did it. I not only improved my English well, but also got a lot of emotions. Since I am now intensively studying English, I would like to ask your permission for translation. Can I translate your story into Russian? I want to do this because, firstly, so that people from my country who do not know a foreign language can enjoy this story. And secondly, to improve my knowledge of the language. It really develops the brain when you try to translate the text yourself. Considering my schedule, studying at the university, I can translate 1 chapter every two or three days. It's also motivation. The readers will be waiting for the translation, so I can't put things off. If you are interested, I can translate the reviews from Russian into English for you. Thanks for the future answer, I will really wait it!
WolfGrigoryPassionSoulmate chapter 28 . 11/15
how sad!
georgii.eunice chapter 100 . 10/27
Hi! I found this fantastic fic three days ago, and I can only tell you that I could not detach myself from it until I finished it! At first when I saw that it was 100 chapters I thought "it will be drabbles" but no! which was my surprise and joy when I saw well structured chapters and others! and I can only tell you that it is absolutely wonderful, all those awards it won are totally deserved, it is by far the best fic I have ever read! It shows all the love you have put writing it, and I can only say, thank you! Thank you for giving the world this super story, and for sharing this gift of writing that you have with other mortals. Without a doubt, this is one of the must-read fics of the fandom.
Woow yo jamás había leído algo tan intenso como esto y para ser q es el primer capítulo fue más q increíble !
Con esto solo sé q los siguientes cap serán fantásticos
elspencer86 chapter 3 . 9/26
You should push the warning back a few paragraph. The him snatching her like that is enough to trigger those that have gone through this. Other then that so far it's a fictional story with real life problems in it. Something that some enjoy.
DidiTheReaper chapter 100 . 9/19
This was a beautiful story. I loved it
DidiTheReaper chapter 82 . 9/19
Damn! This was sexy too!
DidiTheReaper chapter 78 . 9/18
That was sexy
DidiTheReaper chapter 77 . 9/18
Wow. That was hot!
DidiTheReaper chapter 60 . 9/18
I’m glad Kagome is moving forward with Sesshomaru by talking with his beast.
DidiTheReaper chapter 58 . 9/18
I love that they’re growing together
DidiTheReaper chapter 43 . 9/17
I’m glad that Kagome and Sesshomaru are finally starting to build a bond.
DidiTheReaper chapter 14 . 9/17
This is a really good story. I can’t wait to see Sesshomaru soften with Kagome and learn to love her.
DidiTheReaper chapter 7 . 9/16
Thank you so much for making disclaimers for rape scenes. I still read them but I just appreciate the thought you put into this story.

It is very good so far and you have captured Sesshomaru’s likeness very, very well.
DidiTheReaper chapter 4 . 9/16
This is really good so far. You’ve captured Sesshomaru’s personality really well.
2,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »