Reviews for Blood Stained
DidiTheReaper chapter 14 . 9/17/2020
This is a really good story. I can’t wait to see Sesshomaru soften with Kagome and learn to love her.
DidiTheReaper chapter 7 . 9/16/2020
Thank you so much for making disclaimers for rape scenes. I still read them but I just appreciate the thought you put into this story.

It is very good so far and you have captured Sesshomaru’s likeness very, very well.
DidiTheReaper chapter 4 . 9/16/2020
This is really good so far. You’ve captured Sesshomaru’s personality really well.
DidiTheReaper chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
Me in this situationblinkblink- What just happened...?
Emenix zaara chapter 100 . 9/13/2020
wow I didn't think I could finish this story! It's full of beautiful lika twists but its amazing thanks for your time and ideas i
love it
Rebeca-taisho-uchiha chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
esta historia estaba en wattpad verdad?
Bellabreak chapter 80 . 4/19/2020
This has been my favourite inuyasha fan fic I’ve ever read! Thank you for writing it️
odaun chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
I think I tried reading this story and stopped about 5 times over the past 3 or 4 years. Kagome's portrayal angered me and I hated Sesshomaru and his dumb-ass "beast". Interesting concept but I am glad that whole popular "sesshomaru 's beast rapes kagome, she gets pregnant, somehow forgives him and they live happily ever after" wave slowed down. This fandom has come a long way.
ceegeerabbit chapter 100 . 2/3/2020
This was a wonderful story wow!
ceegeerabbit chapter 28 . 2/1/2020
Wow I loved this chapter
ceegeerabbit chapter 28 . 1/31/2020
I love this story! I have gotten this far in the story and this is my first time commenting! I love it... I love the paring and omg I’m glad I came across this story! You rock as a writer
Guest chapter 100 . 1/10/2020
Really love your SessKag stories!
Hope to see more in the future
maple420leaf chapter 100 . 12/23/2019
I have a question, maybe I missed it but, did we ever find out what happend to Miroku and Sango? I feel like it was said but i read so many fan fics and this was 100 chapters and i just dont remember lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
Scrittura ripetitiva. Dovresti rileggere è sfoltire ,non ha senso ripetere gli stessi concetti con parole diverse paragrafo dopo paragrafo , allunghi una storia già troppo lunga rendendola noiosa e pesante da leggere.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2019
Non ci si innamora del proprio stupratore. Questa storia è inverosimile . Sesshumaru oltre che stupratore è pure un vigliacco incapace di ammettere le proprie colpe ,potevo capire che la sua bestia reagisce in maniera violenta ma che una volta ritornato in se addirittura cerchi di far passare lo stupro come un alto onore che lui le ha concesso é ripugnante.
2,350 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »