Reviews for Blood Stained
Man. The suspense!
Mynameishuman chapter 45 . 6/20/2019
Mind blown. Loved the chapter
Mynameishuman chapter 43 . 6/20/2019
I genuinely love this chapter. Well done.
Mynameishuman chapter 39 . 6/19/2019
Awe. Poor sesh. Got the feels with this chapter
Mynameishuman chapter 38 . 6/19/2019
Ikouga
Mynameishuman chapter 36 . 6/19/2019
Go kagome! Finally coming back to herself. Welcome backgreat chapter!
Mynameishuman chapter 35 . 6/19/2019
Awe. He DOES have a ️
Mynameishuman chapter 34 . 6/19/2019
Gets better and better
Mynameishuman chapter 33 . 6/19/2019
Did kagome forget about the “there’s his ears” comment her moms doctor mentioned? Obviously not puppy ears, or it would’ve been a different reaction
Mynameishuman chapter 32 . 6/19/2019
I love sesshomaru’s character. Isn’t he so fun to write?
Mynameishuman chapter 31 . 6/19/2019
I loved this chapter. You write each character and personality in a way that makes you like each one of them. Yes, even the beast. His views are terribly skewed but it’s what he truly believes and he genuinely loves kagome it seems, and his acts of affection for her (in the way of protecting and being offended when she’s hurt by someone and him worrying over their pup) it makes him seem like a little less of a monster. You write the characters really well! Bravo!
Mynameishuman chapter 26 . 6/18/2019
Huh. Interesting! You seem to have put a lot of thought into the outline of this story. It’s really good
Mynameishuman chapter 24 . 6/18/2019
Hmm...so the baby has regular ears? Interesting developmenthis beast recognized something in her that sesshomaru himself failed to I imagine. Can’t wait to read more!
Mynameishuman chapter 22 . 6/18/2019
Man this chapter was intense! Loved it!
Mynameishuman chapter 16 . 6/18/2019
I’m beginning to wonder what sesshomaru’s TRUE feelings are. Is he lying to himself about having some small measure of affection? Or trying to blame the feelings on his beast because it’s easier than recognizing that he held the same “disgusting” flaw as his father because he’s hated it for so long. This story becomes more and more interesting with each new chapterthanks!
2,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »