Reviews for Blood Stained
Mynameishuman chapter 7 . 6/17/2019
I actually really like the personality you’ve given his beast. He’s confused by her reactions and seems to genuinely love her and is somehow trying to get Sesshomaru himself to experience the feelings his beast feels. I appreciate the effort you’ve put into this story. Your thought process is intriguingI’m glad there are 100 chapters up so I can continue reading. Thanks for the story!
Mynameishuman chapter 4 . 6/16/2019
Ah. It’s sad. I love that you developed the relationship between Kagome and Inuyasha though. It could’ve been so sweet. (Though I prefer sesh/kag) like the story a lot.
Mynameishuman chapter 2 . 6/16/2019
eggs-hams. I’m dead. I laughed out loud at that one.
Mynameishuman chapter 1 . 6/16/2019
Not a whole lot of dialogue but it was a fun chapter
Guest chapter 53 . 6/13/2019
Well, it's really wonderful. The fact that Kouga is in love with Kagome but he is ready to put his love aside just to see the girl smilling again and for her well-being. As for inuyasha, I wish he didn t die so that he would see how happy and great Kagome is without him after he two-timed her with Kikyo.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/12/2019
I love when he said "My wife " it s so cuteeeeee!
Guest chapter 44 . 6/12/2019
I know that updated this story five years ago and it took you around 5 years to completely finish it and every chapter is quite long but i can tell you that it's really WORTH IT! it's amazing. I am also an author but never in my life will i be able to write such emotionnal and wonderful stori like yours. I keep reading it before sleeping. Anyway good job
shut chapter 100 . 6/8/2019
This story was amazing. It had everything I love in a Kag-Sass story. And much more. The plot line was unexpected, the characters were not too obvious and not unrealistic with their feelings. Thank you so much.
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 38 . 5/25/2019
OMG yes! I love it when Kouga comes! He spices things up XD
Dicome chapter 65 . 3/29/2019
koga the wolf cupid, teasing master, sesshomaru's bully and most of tha ... favorite person of purify for ur little angel bae :V kiyoshi
dsleaf17 chapter 42 . 3/10/2019
I absolutely addicted to your story. I cannot put it down. You make it absolutely believable. I have a few fanfics with rape in it and the aftermath in your story is more realistic. As much as we love a strong willed Kagome, you prove that she is indeed human. That this is going to affect her and it will take much time for her to move on. It makes sense that the story and her forgiveness is going to be a long process. I believe your betrayal of Sess is one of the best I have read. I can tell you put a lot of thought and love in your story. It truly shows. Its very well written. Im only on chapter 41 and I cannot wait to see what happens.
sesshyness0513 chapter 71 . 2/2/2019
This chapter crushed my heart. Its a great addition to the story, but friggin-a dude, OUCH!
HisDarkAngel74 chapter 101 . 1/3/2019
I am so sad that this is over. I loved the story. I cried, I laughed, it broke my heart and then it made me smile. You have a wonderful way of writing. Wonderful story!
thatdarkplum chapter 33 . 11/9/2018
mehnn this is longgg...but nice, my only ish is that nobody has a chain of diturbing events like this...nobody, she should be dead, im sure it unravels eventually bt boy am i tired of reading cause it feels like i dont need this middle not forgiving him stuff...playing hard to get and all and hatred that should give her a heart attack its way too much, maybe its because im a very emotional person and things like this is just hard for me to read but i liked the story line and would have loved to have closure and how they finally move past hatred, but i just cant read to the 100th chapter. Nice work though!
Rokizols chapter 100 . 9/18/2018
Loved every single second of your story. Going to my favs! Thank you!
2,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »