Reviews for Blood Stained
Mia chapter 27 . 8/7/2018
I'm sorry, but I still do not get tired. He does not want Kagome to have something with Seschemar from the future or with his beast. I want this Seshemara, from the past. Are there 100 chapters going to Seschemar and the future? Why did not you want to read, especially considering that I was taken by his behavior when he helped Kagome get to the well, I was surprised.
Guest chapter 100 . 6/19/2018
Thank you so much for this story. I love this pairing so much and I literally could not get on with my life for a week until I finished reading this masterpiece. Your character portrayal was phenomenal and the division of Sesshoumaru and his beast was exceptionally writen. The steamy scenes were written so erotical yet in great taste, the original characters fitted well and the development of this couple from their tragic start was captivating. Thank you for a great read :)
Sonneu Drajuck chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
im hardly read stories that reach 50 episode... but this one is an exception. beautiful storyline with almost vivid body language potray you wrote... well done. Worth a week i spend on this story. love it
Arce chapter 26 . 4/30/2018
I don't like the way you're portraying Sesshomaru's reasons to get back into Kagome's life. When I realized he was in the present era, I initially thought he had, in some way, been looking forward the moment Kagome was born so he could mend things between them or something like that, but I just can't imagine Sessh living his WHOLE life fooling around Rin's memory. It just seems wrong, it's not as if he own her or something, I mean he did take care of her her entire life, he made her happy, he didn't kill her or ruined her life in any way so he should've made a 500 yr old commitment over her death. You are portraying Sessh and Kagome in the same kind of triangle dilemma Inuyasha had between her and Kikyo, leaving Kagome at least in importance to his mate but even worse, since she was carrying Sesshomaru's child. I can imagine Sessh not loving Kagome, I just can't imagine him leaving his child behind and only appear in his life out of "causality" only because Kagome happened to be Rin's descendant... so if she were not, Sesshomaru would've never even tried to be a part of his pup's life? He would gladly spend 500 years taking care of children that don't have a single drop of Rin's blood already, but he could put his own child aside because he didn't want a hanyou for a heir? How odd is that... No, he should have looked for Kagome because his child and ONLY his child if not for her. I mean, if there is someone he own a damn thing was her to begin with.
yolanda chapter 100 . 3/18/2018
hola! que bellisima historia, muy larga como comentaste pero valio la pena en verdad.
Tienes una imaginacion increible, me gusto en verdad.
Espero que sigas escribiendo.
saludos!
Oniex chapter 100 . 2/5/2018
I got to say it was a very good read the beging was hard but worth it to the end
Guest chapter 27 . 1/14/2018
I'm at chapter 27 and Kagome is still scting like such a stupid weak useless person. I get it she was raped and went through a traumatic event. But my God, I don't recognize Kagome from the first chapter to this chapter.

I feel so frustrated with her.

And I want to punch you for ruining the cannon Kagome with this garbage. You seem to enjoy writing about her being raped over and over again. You need counseling.
jakyraedwards61 chapter 21 . 12/18/2017
I can’t stand this story. why is she so weak? why can’t they fall in love slowly or have a love hate relationship? why? why? why? THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
Love beast, kinda pissed at sesshomaru, wanna give Kagome a hug... Over all, I'm on beast's side. He's my favourite 3
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
I knows this is a rape and emotional abuse to levels beyond human comprehension, but I couldn't be enjoying this more!
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
YESSSSSS! I LOVE HIS BEAST - it's perfect.
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
JoeyJonnyJoe chapter 34 . 11/29/2017
This is getting genuinely frustrating and I hope that with your talent in writing, which is considerable, you're able to rectify it in the coming chapters (I know this story is older and well finished, but it's new to me), but the Rin business is getting really tiresome. To a point that I dread seeing her name. Kagome asks him to focus on how he felt about what happened between THEM and all he can share about is Rin's death. At this stage, it seems that he's getting the jewel completed so he can wish Rin back to life.
JoeyJonnyJoe chapter 29 . 11/29/2017
For all the dragging Rin worship Sesshomaru is doing, how could he not scent the relation between Kagome and Rin? His beast has been locked away for 500 years, and I get that he feels that Rin was a daughter to him. It was awesome reading the way Kagome told him off and how she did it. I hope that the Rin focus is abandoned or at least slows down some. I read the "guest" who says Kagome's parts drag the story, but to me the Sesshomaru parts are really tedious at this point.
JoeyJonnyJoe chapter 25 . 11/29/2017
You've done such a good job at keeping Sesshomaru firm in his beliefs that he was justified in his actions but it seems a bit much that he hasn't altered his beliefs in 500 years. I know that he acknowledges that he hurt her, but he's only willing to help her because she's Rin's descendant? Not because she's his mate, not because of his child, but because of Rin.. It just doesn't seem very believable that he would put more importance on Rin than his own kid, even if it's a hanyou with a girl he has no respect for.
2,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »