Reviews for The Gamma Dimension
hi chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
There's a sequel? I am sooo reading it! Again I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this story and thanks for writing it. I know I should have logged on properly before commenting so much. I know how some writers don't like anonymous reviewers but I was too lazy. Well maybe ill log on when I review for the sequel.

Again great story! And nice ending!
hi chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Oh my god koizumi was so damn badass I'm this chapter! Even if he made that comment about thanking Kyon with his body he was definitely quite cool. I feel happy for him, he certainly deserved the spot light!

Ah I can't wait to see how you concluded this story! I must say its been a fun ride, I can't believe I only found out about this story recently. It's among my fanfic faves I can assure you!
hi chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Oooohhh getting close to finale I can't wait to see the ending!
hi chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
So there's a chance after all! And it was quite a shocker to see that sasaki is the real "god"...I'mexcited to see how it turns out!
hi chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
I can't handle the epicness of that chapter! My eyes were practically glued to the screen! I hope that this turns out to be a happy ending for everyone!
hi chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Whoa...things are getting intense! And Kyon laughing maniacally in the end was strangely amusing!
hi chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
How could you Kyon! Y would u make Haruhi cry like that!

Hahaa btw is the mud wrestling tournament a reference to meet the suzumiyas? Lol
hi chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Everything about this chapter was amazing, the fights, character development, and even thesong cues! Every chapter keeps me on the edge of my seat its too good!

Oh and I liked how you foreshadowed that Kyon would survive in the last chapter by making the change in perspective. I thought I was imagining it but go figure!
hi chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Over 9000! Haha you just made my day! And finally some action!

Btw if the lines that bordered the paragraphs represented a change in perspective then why did it stay on kyons pov...hmm well it might be my imagination!
hi chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Wooho! Nice scene with Kyon and yuki! So sweet! And I loved how you brought the movie back! I loved the final battle scene with yuki and tsuruya!

Ok! On to the next chapter!
hi chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
The story is so good I didn't realize the time!

I liked how you gave Tsuruya some character debt. Its a side of Tsuruya that I've never seen in any other fanfic! It goes to show that underneath that cheerful and happy go lucky persona she uses she is still a normal person with normal problems.

I'll sleep for now but ill be sure to read and review again!
hi chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
So Tsuruya is mikurus replacement huh? Hm. The story is getting better and better!
hi chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Milieu died? Whaaaattt well this is your story so I trust you. And well at least she died happy I guess...
hi chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Another great chapter! The movie they watched was Scott pilgrim right? Haha.
hi chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
This is probably my fav chapter! I wish there would be more lighthearted chapters like this but I can tell that hings are starting to heat up and getting serious. Oh btw awesome churuya references!