Reviews for The decision
tannerose5 chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
"Poor old me?" I'm way older than you. You're just lucky I know how this ends.
This is one of the best Reid/Morgan friendship stories I have every read. I'm just glad I had a lazy Saturday to reread this.
tannerose5 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I'm glad I didn't review this the first hundred times I read this. There would so many sh**, dam**, and He**. But, now I can just say, Holy crap, girl
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I"m reading this for the millionth time. Still love it.
tannerose5 chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
"so no one brings the dogs out and make them come after me"

Too late for that. I was one of the few people who cursed you to hell and back before you wrote the REAL last chapter for "Going Down." (reviewed as "lolyncut")
I can't believe it's been 4 1/2 years since you wrote this. It's still my all-time favorite Morgan/Reid friendship stories.
tannerose5 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
He's got a whole lot more wrong with him besides his shoulder. Let's hope nothing else gets broken.
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
It's difficult reviewing a story when you know the ending. I'll just say I'm glad I have two accounts, so I can tell you how much I am enjoying this again.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I've been looking for this for ever. I read and reread this under another name, lolyncut. So, I get to review it again. These two remind me of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, friends to the bitter end.
JoanIncarnate chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
oh well jesus, way to scare the crap out of me. ah, but it's all good. poor morgan though, that must have been a mini-heart attack to imagine.
JoanIncarnate chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
ooh, perfect poem to match the situation.
StainedFingertips chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I read this story once before, then I forgot what it was called. Then I found it again! Re-reading and adding to favorites, lol.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I'm bored on a Friday night, so I am rereading this for the umpteenth time. Just wanted to tell you that you need to write again.
pipinheart chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
A very lovely piece...
hi chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
yeah i'm the same hi from the others... i cried so hard when he died and i was like no fuck fuck fuck this author chouldnt have NO then it was a dream and i cried harder cause i was so happy and i'm still crying... my absolute fave story i have ever read
hi chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
me again... this is the first fanfic to ever make me cry, i hope reid keeps fighting
hi chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
i love the story so far but u have one mistake... reid isnt an SSA only a SA just wanted to let u know