Reviews for Winter's Embrace
niki chapter 10 . 2/5
I am really missing these stories
Nova chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I absolutely love this story and this pairing, especially how you write them I would love you even more if you did indeed write a few side stories :D
enamoured chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Wonderful! I loved this story as a three-chapter lemon, and I love it even more as a rounded piece of fiction. Thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
MissCalavera chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Hey there, sry for the late review, but I first wanted to read it till the end, before I comment it ;)

And, oh my god, this is the most beautiful story I've ever read! 3 3
I was nearly tears, but happy tears for this kind of good ending! T.T 3

The contrast between these two characters and still how perfect they matched together, was simply gorgeous...sry, I can't find the right words for it, plus english isn't my first language.

Oh, and don't forget the storyline, very good reasoned, exciting and at the same time romantic in a cold russian night...aww, I zone out again.

Just let me say, you did a great work, I love it, and should you write another story of these pairing, I will definite this! :D

Take care, and have a nice day 3
niki chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
more stories side stories of course
niki grant chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
I am sad to see these stories go. I am going to miss them
niki grant chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
I hope they can meet up again. and remember the little moments they had together. I hope you write a chapter 10 soon your fanficiotn is the only one I have been reading
niki chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
this is kinda of sad. but I hope they can meet up again as always your fanficiotn is awsome
ZoZo1770 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Ooh, very nice chapter what can I say, except that you write sex scenes incredibly well? ;)
niki chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I really hope you write a chapter 7 soon I really really love your fan fiction. It is the best. Thank you so much have a good weekend.
niki chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
I cannot wait for more chapters your fan fiction is awesome thanks so much
Glea chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Nice chapter as always :) Thank you!
Subservient Lotus chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Holy crap, I was stunned to see that you'd actually updated this story! I enjoy your work so much! I love that this chapter showed us a bit of the 'true' Sergei and allowed us to get into the mind of a young, slightly naive Lili. I can't wait for your next chapter (if you decide to continue this lovely story), other than that, I will be following your other story updates as well!

Thanks for making my day! :D
ZoZo1770 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Ah, I was immensely happy when I received your message about an update! As usual, brilliant chapter. Sergei gets more and more human with every paragraph, and I like how he's been looking out for Lili all this time - I suppose it's his way of telling her how much he cares! Keep up the work, it's fabulous! :)
Vanessa Dragunova chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I just decided to browse this site again, and actually read your story before your PM, which made me feel more glad. Lucky you!

To be honest, I had to give another look to your previous chapters, so I could catch the plot properly. As being a huge fan of Dragunov, I must say that your story is one of the best I've ever read, seriously.

Blood, mystery, chilling fights... and sex worked perfectly for this. I have no complaints about the way you portray and describe Dragunov's actions and feelings, I would have liked to see a bit more of Lili, though.

But in general, both Lili and Dragunov make a wonderful contrast, chemistry, and even pairing. I mean I can see them involved in this affair, rather than formal boyfriend and girlfriend. Can't imagine Lili taking this killing machine for family meetings, dinners and so; her father won't approve it, anyway.

To me this is more than a lemon, it's a short story about love (and a sexy one, too, why not?) since every character has his/her own way to express emotions; especially our favorite Spetsnaz, who is more a man of actions than words, and Lili finding out (and later loving) the way he is. Besides, nothing lasts forever, so they take the chance to show love for each other whenever they can.

More of your great Dragunov/Lili works, please!