Reviews for Winter's Embrace
WaddleBuff chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
This is amazing. I can't say anything more.

Well. Yes I can. I must praise you for your impeccable descriptions of the surroundings, as well as accurate portrayals of the characters and the dialogue. It really does seem like something Lili and Sergei would do in this situation.

As for the smut, it's pretty much perfect (although I prefer climaxes inside the female party, but oh well). All of my senses were stimulated (as well as something in the downstairs department...), and I also was able to visualize everything that was happening, which is quite the rare sight in Fanfiction smut.

And the ending was great. It didn't really give too much away, leaving lots to the imagination.

Thanks again for a great story.

Excelsior!
Frappegurl777 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I've read this story twice already.

I love how the characters turned out here. I can actually imagine them doing this in my head. There's so much sexual tension going on, It's so thrilling. I also like it that they are not lovey-dovey, because sexual attraction fit them more.

haha! I had no idea Dragunov would come out well as a merciless killer yet a gentleman. What a deadly combination! This is the best lilinov fic I have ever read!

Thank you so much. I enjoyed this story a lot!
niki chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I hope you write a chapter 4 soon I love these stories
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Sequel? *gives you a very pleading puppy face* please.
niki chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
i hope you write a chapter 4 soon.
niki chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
please write a chapter4 soon im dying to know what happens next.
niki chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
i hope you write a chapter 4 soon, thanks alot
niki chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
hi! me again. i hope you write a chapter 4 soon, i can't wait i will be the first to read. lillii is my favorite character, and sergei. lilli is a spoiled brat but she is still cute
niki chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
i hope you write a chapter 4 soon, i think sergei will be back for the war medal .
niki chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
i hope you write a chapter 4 soon
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
it sounds like sergei will be back again with lillii. i can't wait to find out.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
please write a chapter 4 soon i love your stories they are awsome thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
i hope you write a chapter 4 soon i love these storie's so sweet
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
PLEASE WRITE A CHAPTER 4 SOON I LOVE THE LILLI AND DRAGANOV PAIRING HERE. THANKS SO MUCH!
ZoZo1770 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Brilliant ending! I really like how you've made Sergei really gentlemanly throughout this fic. Absolutely adored it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! :)