Reviews for Winter's Embrace
JuviaelEzio chapter 10 . 7/3
Woow.. the plot was amazing! When i started to read the first chapter, i knew it's going to be amazing story until the end. I am starting to fall for Sergei. He is cool and you made him look more cooler! No doubt about that. Well done!
niki chapter 10 . 2/5
I am really missing these stories
Nova chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I absolutely love this story and this pairing, especially how you write them I would love you even more if you did indeed write a few side stories :D
enamoured chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Wonderful! I loved this story as a three-chapter lemon, and I love it even more as a rounded piece of fiction. Thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
MissCalavera chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Hey there, sry for the late review, but I first wanted to read it till the end, before I comment it ;)

And, oh my god, this is the most beautiful story I've ever read! 3 3
I was nearly tears, but happy tears for this kind of good ending! T.T 3

The contrast between these two characters and still how perfect they matched together, was simply gorgeous...sry, I can't find the right words for it, plus english isn't my first language.

Oh, and don't forget the storyline, very good reasoned, exciting and at the same time romantic in a cold russian night...aww, I zone out again.

Just let me say, you did a great work, I love it, and should you write another story of these pairing, I will definite this! :D

Take care, and have a nice day 3
niki chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
more stories side stories of course
niki grant chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
I am sad to see these stories go. I am going to miss them
niki grant chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
I hope they can meet up again. and remember the little moments they had together. I hope you write a chapter 10 soon your fanficiotn is the only one I have been reading
niki chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
this is kinda of sad. but I hope they can meet up again as always your fanficiotn is awsome
ZoZo1770 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Ooh, very nice chapter what can I say, except that you write sex scenes incredibly well? ;)
niki chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I really hope you write a chapter 7 soon I really really love your fan fiction. It is the best. Thank you so much have a good weekend.
niki chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
I cannot wait for more chapters your fan fiction is awesome thanks so much
Glea chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Nice chapter as always :) Thank you!
Subservient Lotus chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Holy crap, I was stunned to see that you'd actually updated this story! I enjoy your work so much! I love that this chapter showed us a bit of the 'true' Sergei and allowed us to get into the mind of a young, slightly naive Lili. I can't wait for your next chapter (if you decide to continue this lovely story), other than that, I will be following your other story updates as well!

Thanks for making my day! :D
ZoZo1770 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Ah, I was immensely happy when I received your message about an update! As usual, brilliant chapter. Sergei gets more and more human with every paragraph, and I like how he's been looking out for Lili all this time - I suppose it's his way of telling her how much he cares! Keep up the work, it's fabulous! :)