Reviews for A Good Worth Fighting For
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
lord of the rings! that quote is awesome. i love how well it fits with the fanfic!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Cute! :)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
awesome

:P
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
OMG I love this!...but now, I'm watching Lord of the Rings, and laughing as Sam speaks, and my parents are looking at me weird.
Omnes chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
VERY cute, I just HAD to review and even though I'm in a rush! LOL! I LOVED it! SOrry I can't leave a better review but..duty calls! lol! I love it though, extremly cute and I absolutly loved it. It's going right on my favorites list.
diana teo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Love this little story of brotherly Elflord quote LOTR was inspired and liked it when he realized everyone,including Vance, was listening,lol!
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Love this! Trust Tim to find the middle ground with Geek and Movies.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Loved this! Great chuckle before heading off to work.
smee13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
YAY! the elf lord saves the day! go Mcgee, you go with your elf lordy self!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Read this a while ago, but didn't review. (Probably read it in the middle of the early hours.) *thumbs up*
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Awesome little fic. I love the quote!
Rebell chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! A lovely little character piece showcasing the friendship that's grown between the two. I especially like the way that Tim picked to cheer Tony up: it made me smile.

Of course... the fact that McGoo chose a Lord of the Rings quote only made it that much more epic. ;)
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
You're profile says that you haven't written anything... but this is a great little piece of nothing if that is true. I find it interesting that Tony recognizes the quote, then criticizes McGee for knowing it... Cute twist. I am a big fan of McGee centric fics also. Thanks for adding one to my favorites :-)
SwahiliHamster chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw, you go McGee! I loved it! :)
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 12/10/2009