Reviews for What Price, Victory
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 6/19
It is probably a good thing that you consider yourself sadistic. I bawled like a child. Haven't sobbed that hard in ten years... That probably doesn't say anything good about me... I get way too attached to fictional characters.

Anyways, I must say that this story is the best tragedy I have ever had the pleasure and misfortune of reading. It is amazing, but, in all honesty, part of that is probably because Zevran is my favorite DA character of all time.

I'm not really sure what I was originally going to type... I set out with a plan for this review and it got forgotten somewhere along the way.

Just the basics I guess. Amazing story, made me really feel for the story, connected us with the characters. Oh! It's actually unique. It's hard with fanfiction, and while death is common for DA, your writing style and all that jazz makes it stand apart.

And I do apologize for my lack of eloquence, it is far past my bedtime and I may have only had... three hours of sleep about... twenty-two hours ago?
Syreene chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I don't know about the drama and don't want to know... but I can honestly say this, your story was beautiful and caused me to have to buy some tissues.
Mithari chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
omg, that was so sad, I just about cried at the end. This story is amazing and its good its not always a happy ending. Keep up the great work! :D
Stormbirdie chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
FearNotTheNight chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I am having a hard time writing this, but I will try to do so. Simply, this is an amazing piece of work; Maker only knows if he would read this, he would be shedding tears for these three.

Nothing, I mean nothing has touched me quite so deeply. That raw emotion I felt, made me in so much feel so much emotions. Anger, sadness, guilt, love, and a couple of others that are hard to place down at the moment.

Maker, reading about all that has happened I am thoroughly disgusted at all the cyber bullying. I will though hope that you are creating more wondrous works. May the Maker watch over you.
Lanari chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I hate you and love you at the same time you horrible horrible person. making me cry so early in the morning! Keep at it you beautiful beautiful person!
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I can't even...I don't...AH!

Sobs, do you hear me I have sobbed!

This was so very well written, capturing the ramifications that resulted from the actions of the Warden and her companions. It was such a glorious, tragic end, but beautifully tied together.

Here. You get ALL my review cookies. Amazing.
Savvy chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This gave me so many conflicting emotions, but I loved it just the same. And yes, I was blubbering like an idiot while I read this and there is now a large pile of soggy tissues sitting on the floor beside me.
But I really do think that you encompassed what it means to be a Grey Warden. And definitely what the darker side of being a hero feels like.
Kourah chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Thats was so ridiculously emotional that i may cry, oh bollox that, i am crying... Incredibly well writen also, i had never thought of the hero's burden like that and youve certainly put a new spin on things, for better or for worse. Either way you should be deleriously proud of this, if i could write half so well id be lucky!
Nashar chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I am bawling my eyes out right now... and im the type of person its hard to make cry. nuff said
GlysMari chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Regarding "What Price, Victory" - This one hurt. I am in awe. I cannot breathe.
Regarding what followed the story - You are my hero.
Effective Erratic Evolution chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
i think i seriously hate you :'''''''''''( i havent cried so much for a story ever. your evil, pure evil how could you think of such a thing. i love you but im soooo sad DX zeevvrrraaannnn
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I have just read the story form beginning to end and am sobbing unashamedly. Thank you, although I think my husband and youngest daughter think I should be locked up lol.

I'm also very sorry that you have decided not to publish any more of your wonderful stories. I do hope you change your mind. You shouldn't let the minority ruin what the majority adore.

I hope to see more from you in the future as I have just published my first story on here and it is your talent that keeps me writing.

Cheggcurse chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I liked this story, I am sorry to see you go. Sorry that the community has driven you away.
I hope you find a new, friendlier home for your stories. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Is it sad that I was more into the Author's Letter than the story itself? I think so. Because the story did make me bawl; it was beautiful, well written, the details (which, honestly, for a story to be any good at all, are needed, extreme violence or not) put the story into my head, and painted it out for me- the result being me LIVING the story, not reading it. The fact that I have the whole same mindset about the Warden having a beautiful life, and yet one filled with the most horrid things- conscripted against her will, forced to fight demons until maybe thirty years at maximum, where the Taint will literally drive her to be killed. and in between all that is a full life- friends of many kinds, the adventures, quests, hardships, and the romances. Yet all are for naught. It is truly sad you have left us here at FanFiction. It may be the first I've read of yours, but you have a great talent, and I hate people like "Critics United" to force you not to be able to utilize the gift you have. May they rot for the shame they bring upon the great and skilled authors of the world. Maybe someday I'll see you again around here, to be graced with your storytelling gift.

Until Then,