Reviews for Pass the Hat
Sunnymuffins chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Is this going to be updated soon? I really, really, really love this story. It's amazing.
Green Animelover chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Amazing story! I love how you portray Hatter and the queen of diamonds! Please update soon!
Kokuryuha chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
insanity for the win! please update son!
FaeFolk chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
“Oh God, someone gave Connor a gun! Shit.”

yes. I did.

I really like the premise of this story. I love the hatter to pieces, and the remake of Alice. Alice herself was not my favorite though... Im gonna go read more nao... :)
Hcatty chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
*sigh* i'd so like to know how this story ends...
ViviBlack chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Lovely chapter, I love her acting, she sounds rather odd even in Wonderland as she jabbers
myownninja chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I almost died when co.., er..Hatter got the gun in the casino. The director should have known better than to let andrew handle a gun, even if he was a pretty good shot.
GregsMadHatter chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
man, i'm loving this story. more coming soon, i hope
Elana chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Love the story so far! Can't wait to see where you take it!
toushiro1310 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
lol, backwards handshakes. The stories making enough sense, but I really should read Through the Looking Glass soon so I'll understand a little better.
TheOnlyDoylie chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
You said review, and I know how it feels to get views but no feedback, hun. 3

I though the story (and I'm only as far as the first chapter) has serious class, and real intrigued. Lemme finish the rest, but know you are off to a fantastic start. 3
DarkAngelPearl chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
LOL, I think that with how introductins were to come out of course Hatter wouldn't have a big part in this chapter. But, overall the confusion, I think it was a pretty good chapter. I can't wait for the next one!

And I have a poodle mix and two white Terrier mixes, but they hate the shaver and they wouldn't sit still, which is why it took seven hours lol. And I take it that you've been over worked, so that's why your body is trying to die?

Optimist Prime chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter, because quite frankly, I'm a little perplexed. But I'll believe you when you say that it will all make sense. I love this story! And I love the song lyrics that you put in the beginning of each chapter. Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Bareilles are two of my favorite musicians. Good luck writing onward! Cheers~
thecolouryes chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
The Ingrid in the beginning of these always makes me smile.

I loved it! Another brilliant chapter. Katherine is a really well-defined character, and her time in 'our world' is written really well, I think. Can't wait to read more!

PS. I'd love to respond to your review replies, but you have PMs disabled. Would you rather I answer your questions in another review or PM you back (which means enabling PMs)?
Alamo Girl chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
The backstory of this is very intriguing, and I look forward to seeing how you tie in your Queen of Diamond's tale to our Hatter and Alice.

Please continue!