Reviews for Help Me Remember
Sora Takenouchi Ishida chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Great story! I love angst Sorato. It must take a lot for a Taiora fan to write a Sorato fic. It makes the fic even greater :)
Davisfan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wow. To be honest I'm glad it was bitter. Apparently the only reason Taiora never happened was coz a new writer took over the job and hated Tai so ruined the anime for the rest of us Taiora fans. I'm not fond of Sorato since there was way more evidence of Taiora plus Matt had a go at Sora a couple times. Apparently though, not even the Sorato fans should be happy coz they both get divorced anyway. Pity Matt chose the wrong woman as he ended up like his father. Oh well. Please don't give up on Taiora though. I love reading those stories and people are writing way too many Sorato and Takari stories.
IS chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Sad, but awesome at the same time. Very well-written. Makes the reader feel the characters' dismay, really feel for both Yamato and Sora. Thanks for writing this piece, I enjoyed it alot.
ThatTwoGuy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
What a great fan fic. That was amazing. So sad, though... But not necessarily a bad thing. You are a pretty talented writer.

That being said, I, too, am a bit glad that they broke up in your fic. I'm not big on shipping at all. But while watching the show, I was still rooting for Tai and Sora getting together in the end. But I did think it showed good character on Tai's part that he didn't seem to flip over the whole issue. He seemed to accept it in the second season as the Sorato bits started making way.

I actually did think as a kid that in the original japanese version Sora and Yamato had been stated to have a divorce during the finale. It was just something I read online, I think. And I know now that it wasn't true. But I always thought that would make for an interesting little plot. Childhood love isn't always forever.

Plus I just liked the idea of Sora and Yamato breaking up. Which is probably why I naively believed it then : P
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Beautifully written! I really enjoyed this one-shot. As a Taiora fan back in the day I really liked all the natural Taichi references left in like the DVDs and all that. It really makes me feel that you just can't leave out Taichi when it comes to Sora. I always thought that whoever Taichi married at the end (the 02 epilougue) would have been a very understanding woman who could accept the close bond between Taichi and Sora! :D
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was really sad... But very good at the same time.

Just one small correction to make; I think you meant cymbals (the musical instrument) when you wrote symbols (the things that symbolize other things). It's not a huge mistake, but I just wanted to point it out to you.

Other than that, this was perfect.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I didn't know I could review my own story. Huh.

I couldn't reply to one particular review, because it was made anonymously. And so I'll do it here, and wonder if they'll see it.

I HAVE seen the show in Japanese. And the movies. Why else would I use their Japanese names, I wonder? I still saw more reference to Taiora than to Sorato, but I recognize both shippings. Both are cute in their own way, the way I support Daiyako as well as Kenyako, the canon shipping. Taiora was considered canon, especially since Taichi did attempt to express his feelings in the second season. Sorato was a new development at that point, and so my rationale seeing them both as canon, to me, is solid.

Please don't make assumptions on what or how I've viewed a series, because I'm enough of a fan to have watched BOTH languages after hearing of discrepancies, as I wanted to see them for myself.
L chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
"... even if my heart wishes Taiora had become final-canon."

Perhaps your heart will change if you ever watch Digimon in all its Japanese glory. ;)

Sorato is just so right, and it doesn't need "... as a canon shipping" attached at the end. ;)
Zyanya chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was great, actually there was a proper closure when so much has happened between two..it is impossible to close with a door slaming..great job, realyy good. Thanks
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
If it weren't for the fact that my mother could walk into the room at any moment, I would cry. That was so sad! But as sad as it was, I am secretly happy that they broke up, because now Sora can go to Taichi! Hehehe... As you can see, the Taiora fan in me is refusing to let go of her reigns as well. That was beautiful though, there was a sort of sad, rainy day sort of beauty too it. Not sure if that makes sense, eh, whatever.

Haha, I know! His reviews are.. uhh.. yea I'm not gonna even say it, because it won't be nice or clean haha.