Reviews for Fake Plastic Trees
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Now that is simply adorable! I love it :)

hieisdragoness18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
this is too cute!
watram chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
HOW did I never read this before? I will have to check if there are any more of your stories I've never read before, but now I should probably get to sleep.

Anyway, it was the cutest! I totally cracked up at the 'bye tree!' and 'your Christmas has been Gilmored'. Ooh, and Jess wanting kids and grandkids, that almost put me in a sugar coma.

Merry after-Christmas, Laura! :)
HiddenFlame42 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Haha I love this. I think it shows just how much Rory is like her mom and Jess is even like Luke. Would have worked with either pair, especially the tree-picking bit. Reminded me of when Luke and Lorelai went to buy her a new car. Absolutely Gilmore-tastic! Well done! :)
Mitchy101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm usally all for Rory and Logan, but this is adorable!
TinyDancer11 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
"Bye tree!"

So cute. Great job.
singyouhome chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
aw super cute.

Lit. love. How I wish they actually got to be this happy. Now isn't that the beauty of fanfiction?

Great Job:)

theheartisamystery chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Very cute, and awesome.
jgomez921 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
haha loved it! very cute!
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aww. Sweet! I didn't expect a proposal, but it was super sweet and definitely a story for to tell the grandkids! :)
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Very cute
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
good story
kylielink chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
liked it.
BekaForEver chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
So cute; very sweet; put a smile on my face! Overall, perfect fluff!
martin chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
A cute little story. Love Rory and Jess.

Reminds me of Christmas when I was little. Because, for me Christmas season would really start with the assembly and decoration of our plastic tree. I was always looking forward to that "tradition". And Fake Plastic Trees is one of my favorite Radiohead songs.