Reviews for the Body
He-Who-Must-Be-Read chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was very beautiful. You have an incredible style. It's so poetic and thoughtful and full of emotion. Your word choices are in perfect sync with the moods and ideas you attempt to convey. You tackled Remus' relationship with Thonks in a very creative and unique way.

In all greatness,

Adrian
verity candor chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aww, this was very sweet. I did like how you tied this so much more to Sirius - it made it some how much less abstract than the other two. You portrayed their interactions, their relationship very beautifully, and you seemed to capture what exactly Remus has been deprived of for so long, the real depth and honesty that he seeks in a friendship. The insertion of Remus and Tonks' relationship was very nice as well. I really liked how you characterized Tonks, especially, and this one line: "'Well.' Here she is suddenly sour, but watching him carefully, doe-eyed. "Would you like to see Sirius?'" Great job.
Static Lull chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
The depth of this is lovely. The connections with people and memories and smells and with Remus at the center of it all. It's breathtaking.

And the amount of time it took me to get around to reading this is apalling, because really I enjoyed every inch of it. The way you connected the other two stories of this was delicate and genius.

You're prowess as a writer is stunning.
Ignea chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
You may be unsure but I can honestly say that I really like it.

Its heartbreaking. And truly beautiful.