Reviews for Set in Stone
iwmec chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
omg gr8 chapter and i'm glad they finally met .. gr8 chapter gr8 meeting i only wished she grabbed him and kissed the shit out of him
iwmec chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
wow im amazed ... this is amazing and very well written ... no wonder my friend was terrorizing me to read it .. lol
iwmec chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
WOW JUST WOW

i have no words .. this was beyond wonderful
zeeber chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
ok, it's official...this is the hardest, most emotional story I've read...it's fantastic!
zeeber chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
This is such a hard story to read, no pun intended. My emotions are all over the place. How can love not win out, I mean isn't this God's wish for all of us. How can he hold that against Edward? I'm sure it will work out in the end, but the turmoil in getting there. Guess I'll just grab some more tissue and read on...thank goodness this is a complete story, I know it would kill me to wait for your words...

As always, thank you for your words...Brenda
Lysitheamoon chapter 22 . 1/2/2012
This story was BRILLANT!

I’ve just spent the last 2 days reading your magnificent story! This story needs to be turned into a book or script, because it would be amazing on film. The pace of the story was spot on and you created the imagery for the reader perfectly, capturing the mood and feel of the story and your action sequences, be it in the sky with the flying gargoyles or the underwater car crash, was truly amazing.

I’ve read alot of fanfic stories and I’m shocked that this story doesn’t have more reviews, because it is truly amongst the top best written fanfics out there. I loved this unique arc of the story and I cannot wait to read parts 2 and 3. Truly, truly fantastic story. Thank you!

PS. Loved your teaser too!
bettin1on1alice chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This looks so good!
homermyhero chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
Wowsers! What a story! Loved the story line and characters. Can't believe it took so long to find and read! Thank you for sharing it :)
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Absolutely brilliant! This needs to be published.. Thank you for sharing your talent! Amazing. Phenomenal. Love it! Off to read the sequel.
dbpbatm chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
Great story! Can't wait to start the sequel.
navaG chapter 21 . 11/25/2011
What a wonderful story! How did I not know about this before? Off to read part 2 now!
cheltivia chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
i dont know y but bella seems like a little girl in this chapter... maybe its me
Tribal Matriarch chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Telegrams weren't invented in 1804 or 8, trying not to be picky here(I'm lying, I am being picky because the story is too good to spoil with silly errors!)... you could change the wording to express, a written letter delivered by fast messenger at a cost paid for by the recipient rather than the sender... it meant going to the express office to find a rider, so that is why they could not use it.

Also the electric battery had only just been invented and wouldn't be common knowledge at that time, never mind talking of inventions to use it. However there was a law at that time that ever house facing the street in London (don't believe anywhere else was the same) had to hand out a lantern to burn from 18:00-23:00 or the household was fined (the illness was before the first ever strrt lit by gas lamp, in 1807, Pall Mall London)... just a bit of totally useless knowledge there for you!
Bluecanoe chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Stranger, Edward, "the Lion", the Bat must be...um...Rose?
ColfaxBella chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
This was a beautiful, stunning story. I loved it. Cheers!
1,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »