Reviews for Set in Stone
tinkerbellpatten chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
The old bat Rosalie was very intimidating here. A warning would have been scary enough, but chasing her to her door and trying to get in? Okay, that's totally frightening.

I loved when Edward showed up and brought the UST along with him this time. He was intense in the bar scene but this is even better. UST, yes please. ;)
tinkerbellpatten chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I love to get Edward's POV and this Edward is pretty easy to fall for! He's such a gem. His obsession with her and his overall goodness of character. I'm hooked. I love him hard. He's impossible not to fall for.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Her adventurous forays to the bell tower were so spooky! I loved it! The big spider on her made me squeal and want to freak out right along with her. I have a spoilerish question regarding this chapter... Spoiler alert! Question: (whispering): does Angela find these photos, the recording, and the thesis in the 3rd book?
tinkerbellpatten chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I love how thoroughly you got me immersed into the story and emotionally invested in the characters. Bella's terror during the accident was palpable.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This story is so well written that you had me hooked right away. I am grateful that you have written something so different and shared with all of us. How is it that I had not heard of this story? Now I am pimping it out to my friends.

FYI: I read this and the sequel in just a few days. Could not stop long enough to review because I couldn't wait to hit "next" at the bottom of each page. But I am going back now to review like I should have before. You deserve every accolade.

Big hugs from TinkerbellPatten
lullaby2009 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
My Edward looks like Clint Eastwood, at least according to my neighbor. I was in a really bad car wreck, and escaped with pretty minor injuries. I don't remember the whole thing just panic and then feeling safe. My neighbor thinks that my guardian was there and that he looks like Clint Eastwood.

I just thought that I would share my experience, since I started reading this story the memories have surfaced.
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 21 . 5/7/2012
Wow, what a great premise for an AU Twilight version. At first it reminded me of the 90's animated "Gargoyles" series ..beings set in stone by day in their animal spirit forms to transform at night and protect the city. My son loved the show and the comic book. I loved the series but of course your story is totally enchanting and truly had me entranced. Bravo to a well written love story and I look forwrd to reading the sequel!
DeltaBelle33 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
You made Rose the bat! Ha! I loved that!

I guessed Jasper.
Chek chapter 22 . 3/27/2012
a captivating story and so well written. I was hooked from the first chapter! I loved that it was supernatural bot not vampires. A completely new type of creature to write a story about (I've seen gargoyles but never read about them in a story like this.) I love all kinds of fantasy fiction so this was right up my alley. now i'm off to read the sequel!
suzy 2010 chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
Thank you for sharing this wonderful,well written story with us. It is filled with such emotions which are truly heart breaking at ending just goes to show, that nothing can be set in stone until it ends.
OPatron chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
holy hell! i loved this story so much! one i will for sure be reading again and again.
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
ok... I'm TRYING to work but you keep reeling me back in with these amazing chapters! I have to head to my second job soon so I won't be back till tonight. See you again real soon!
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is amazing and gripping and god... I'm just hooked! It's currently one in the morning and I'm debating reading more or going to bed and going all day tomorrow. (Around work of course) *BIG yawn* I think bed wins but I'll be back soon! Toodles for now!
Jennifer Vo chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm so sorry but I have to say it. I am a Twilight fan that is very much obsessed with Bella-Edward couple and by writing, explaining the scene where Tanya had sex with Edward and she is his first and how you describe his feelings for her, I must say I do not like it one bit. You can disagree with me but all the Twilight fans are that way, well, almost since you're writing it without a problem. You chose your words and writes the sentences beautifully and fluidly. The fiction is quite beautiful, in fact. But I don't know if I can keep reading this after what you write in the prologue.
ArianTwilightMamma3 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
The ending was amazing, had me in tears - so beautiful and utter perfection!
1,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »