Reviews for Between God And Me
GoldenDiscord chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Aww this was so sad yet so amazing
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Beautiful. I really can't think of anything else to say, other than that you story was very beautifully written, and you captured the essence of that gorgeous SA tragedy so well. :)
Faith Moon n Jade Sun chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was literally the deepest SA fic I've ever read! Each prayer was crafted to an absolute T. I am totally in love with Ilse's prayer. "because who will save me from myself?" Oh poor Ernst. He doesn't know what hit him.

-Jade Sun

p.s I am in total agreement with you..."all will know" is without a doubt his catch phrase. Three songs? Really Melchoir? xD
gone1234567890 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I really liked this piece. The idea of having them all pray for something was very original. My favorite prayers were Melchior's, Ilse's, and Wendla's. I felt that those were the best characterized, especially with Melchior's return to God.

You know what you need to end to the end of his prayer, though?

"You watch me. Just watch me. I'm calling and one day all will know..."

*bursts out laughing*

I read your profile, and although I love that line, I agree with you.

Peace,

Carrie
bellmaree chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ilse and Hanschen were PERFECT. This was great- I could sense so much desperation in Wendla's prayer- oh God, this was beautiful. You are such a fabulous author.
whirlwind94 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really love how you've captured so much of each character with their individual prayers. It's a beautiful collection and shows great depth and insight into all of their lives and thoughts and personalities- I really liked it.

And...

I think I will bold enough to accept this Challenge. (But I'm nervous! I've never posted any Spring Awakening before! Let alone a fic specifically written to a Challenge!)
AnnoMizuki chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Oh god!

I love it.

Isabella387 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Dear Chalcendony Rivers,

This is quite possibly the best spring awakening story I have ever written in my life!

This was so well thought out and put together its beyond compare!

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!

Love,

Isabella387

ahahahahaha, In all honestly. AMAZING! A THOUSAND MILLION WONDERFUL AWARDS TO YOU!
Demactica chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Thank you for not babying us readers and outright labelling who each pray-er was. I must admit I adore your characterization of Ilse, because she totally would lose it at the end - especially Wedekind's Ilse.

"I can’t lose you, but I can’t lose him either." That's basically Ernst's conundrum (love that word), isn't it? Short, sweet, poetic, and true.

I will definitely be taking part in this Christmas challenge. :D