Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 7/11
I liked how the other part of this story had Edward feeling deep emotions. You know that there was lots going on in his head. This was such fun to read. I loved it! Thank you, again!
Sunshine1220 chapter 5 . 4/14
And they lived happily ever after... Thanks so much for sharing this glimpse into Edward's head. Loved it!
Fyrebyrd chapter 5 . 4/14
Nice way to wrap this story up :)
Sunshine1220 chapter 4 . 4/14
So much self doubt... Poor guy. He knows he screwed up at the beginning but at least he has a plan to woo her. ;)
Fyrebyrd chapter 4 . 4/14
He needed to sit down and take a hard look at himself :)
Sunshine1220 chapter 3 . 4/14
I can see hints of his understanding toward Bella here. I also see hints of his assumptions of how the imprinting would go. Bella had other plans. ;) Great insight into his head.
FyreMasen chapter 3 . 4/13
Okay, I guess he gets a little forgiveness here, only cause it was soooo good :)
Sunshine1220 chapter 2 . 4/13
Well now we know what he was thinking during the almost kiss. He’s the moth to her flame. Loved it!
FyreMasen chapter 2 . 4/13
"Maybe she can be controlled." Jesus, dumbass! But I absolutely love this peek into this scene; it was necessary for me to feel complete in knowledge of this fic :)
Sunshine1220 chapter 1 . 4/13
So now we know what Edward was thinking when they met. Yes, he’s under a lot of stress, but he was still an ass. ;) Love seeing it from his POV!
FyreMasen chapter 1 . 4/13
Welp, he's still an ass, even inside his head, at this point Bwahahaha
stephsmith chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
This was the most necessary EPOV of any story I've read. Excellent!
crazycats7 chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
Very good but I would have like to know more of what Edward was thinking. Like when Lauren told Bella about her mother, and then what he was thinking about his Grandparents; especially his grandfather's attitude toward Bella. Also when they were starting the ritual and Bella said about a better way then the way Carlisle wanted to do it.
michigangal0223 chapter 5 . 2/25/2017
sweet :)
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
I loved reading Edwards pov.
He was an Ass at first but for good reason.
He came good in the end.