Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
GinnyW 31 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Just a reminder at how much I loved Elemental. Thank you. :)
ECis4Me chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Beautiful. You have a beautiful way with words. I could feel his love for her. Loved it!

Thank you for sharing.

xx Tyra
Just Sus chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Always happy to have more of Elemental...still one of my all-time favs. Loved this chapter!

xoxoSus
katmom chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Thank you for sharing this with us!

Always a JOY to be in E's head...

Thank you!

Kathie
depper57 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I am so sad that this is the end of one of my favourite stories. THank you for letting us take this journey with you and your Edward and Bella.
cat5050 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Sweet addition to the original. I LOVE this story.
katinki chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
*claps* this made me happy. :) thank you for sharing your talent, lovely lady.

-kate
oceanluvr chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
AWESOME!

WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

I LOVED IT!

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS STORY AGAIN AND AGAIN!

WELL DONE!
BelovedSunshine chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
This was a nice surprise! Thank you
rubell chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
well then, thank you twice for entertaining us! such a great story...the way she showed edward the way back to his emotions...
jafr86 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
great chapter
dreampills chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
awesome! thanks for sharing!
TwilightReviewer123 chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Please please please write more in EPOV. And I was also wondering if you would write a fanfic of Esme and Carlisle's story. Like how it was for Esme and Renee. Or how Esme and Carlisle got along with eachother after they mated. Please continue writing these stories. I love these stories! You are really an amazing author and you deserve to be recognized. Hope you will update the stories soon! :)
SuWi chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
"When I finish the main story of Elemental from Bella's POV, there will be one more chapter of E:oA&W" Ummm... is this still going to happen?
Renee1985 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
omg i love edward's pov and so wish to beg you to write more in his point of view please please please
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »