Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
heygirl18 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Loved the insight into Edward! I'm sad to see these two go, I loved their story so much and the alternate POV really got me hooked into it again :)

Thank you for sharing your beautiful words, and for Team

EPOV for getting you writing these!
LiLi82 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
love it
loulou193 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Omygosh! I was jumping up and down when I saw this in my inbox. This will forever be one of my favorite fics, just perfect.
polyphany chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Loved it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Melolabel chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Loved seeing all this from Edwards POV. Great job!
helenemc chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Thank you for the unexpected surprise. I loved EPOV. I really miss them. Again, thank you for such an amazing story.
ashwaryaalias chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Well i want to say i had a chance to read your spectacular story. And i must say it is the best witch/imprint story i have read on this fandom. I hope that you will consider a sequel, ,may be with Edward and Bella having their twins and becoming leaders. I must congratulate u on the imprinting concept. I even felt that twilight imprint should be like yours. I cannot wait to read more from The back road. i was hoping you will update it soon, it have been a while since you did. Finally thank you for sharing your story with us.
dazzled72 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Thank you so much for sharing this! I truly miss this story! And I always enjoy getting EPOV!
FFFan1664 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Thank you for sharing your story.

dinotopian chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Lovely, just so lovely to see it from this perspective - thank you!
cahtx chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Loved this and I sure do miss it! Thank you for the unexpected surprise today!
yogacat chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I have a big fat grin.

I loved this story so much. So unique and interesting. The elements and the way you conjured them was fascinating.

Thank you so much.
mamacat20 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
That was a POV that I wanted to read about. I hope that you will be inspired to write a future shot for this group. I keep thinking of the end of the story. Where do they go from here? Babies or college?
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
*sigh* I love this. LOVE it. Thank you. :)
NKubie chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Thanks for this, TB. I wasn't expecting it and what a nice surprise. To see inside Edward's head during these pivotal moments was wonderful. And to feel their love once again...what a treat!

Thank you again for bringing this fantastic story to us and sharing your gift!
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »