Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
TakeGuess chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Would love to know Carlisle POV when he imprinted on Esme!
Love you stories.
LillianBroderick chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Thank you for EPOV. Edward's character so naturally lives in his own head and is so often misinterpreted by the other characters. His POV is so fascinating. He so desperately wants to share emotional intimacy with her; he lives in his head but is lonely. I loved this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Edward did become a very smart man very quickly. Esme told him to listen to Bella. To believe in her instincts. And he did. Their bond has more than solidified now. They are truly mated.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Wishing you had taken Alice's advice a little sooner Edward? She told you to be nicer to Bella. To treat her with respect, get to know her. Did you listen? Nope. And now you don't understand why the girl is a little leary of being with you?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Think Edward was more surprised than the girls that Bella had known nothing about imprinting and the ritual needed to complete two days ago. All the whispered rumors were true. He and Bella were mated. Alice and Jasper were there with him to witness and help if the imprint happened. Renee failed her daughter once again. Almost killing both her and Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Edward is getting more confused by the day. His family is telling him to be nicer to Bella. Give her a chance. All he can think of is what he's been told by his grandfather. The fact that Bella doesn't seem to like him isn't helping when he's suddenly feeling drawn to her. And people are talking about them Imprinting. A very confused and wary Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Always love reading Edward's POV. And we already see that he has been influenced by his grandfather. Yet he doesn't say anything about talking with his mother. Guess it would not have been a good idea for him to ask his mother about her reaction to the Swan's moving back.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Loved reading from Edwards POV!
LulaGrace chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I enjoyed this EPOV
Byrd3-13 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
at least edwared acknowledged it
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
excellent story.
Ewels chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Thank you, Elemental is the best fanfiction.
Emmii chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
That was mind was a must place to for sharing it :)
janet8cullen chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
It was a wonderful story placed into the one person we would have loved to hear more from. But this was enough. I really did enjoy this story in both points of views. Especially this one. Thank you!Janet
ValSchmeisser chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I loved these looks into EPOV. Totally awesome read :)
733 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »