Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
Shandeh chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
So glad it turned out to be a sweet story. Thank you!
nidszala chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
I am glad you wrote from edward's point of view
I loved it.
missmelly chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
That EPOV made the story for me; your words are so beautifully crafted, but I didn't like him very much until these glimpses into his head. Thank you.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I loved the EPOV of the really important points of the original story.
lud chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love this story, I would like you to write more chapters, they needed to develop their relationship, I would love to see Edward Cullen in your relationship.
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
i loved all of edward's POV
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
It's fun to read EPOV. I'm glad to learn what's rattling around in his brain
LAB1 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Love EPOV! I'd love to read what he was thinking while whooing/courting Bella!
Naomi M chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Loved reading edwards pov
Traveler07 chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Love it!
dbpbatm chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Good addition!
TakeGuess chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Would love to know Carlisle POV when he imprinted on Esme!
Love you stories.
LillianBroderick chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Thank you for EPOV. Edward's character so naturally lives in his own head and is so often misinterpreted by the other characters. His POV is so fascinating. He so desperately wants to share emotional intimacy with her; he lives in his head but is lonely. I loved this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Edward did become a very smart man very quickly. Esme told him to listen to Bella. To believe in her instincts. And he did. Their bond has more than solidified now. They are truly mated.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Wishing you had taken Alice's advice a little sooner Edward? She told you to be nicer to Bella. To treat her with respect, get to know her. Did you listen? Nope. And now you don't understand why the girl is a little leary of being with you?
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »