Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Edward is getting more confused by the day. His family is telling him to be nicer to Bella. Give her a chance. All he can think of is what he's been told by his grandfather. The fact that Bella doesn't seem to like him isn't helping when he's suddenly feeling drawn to her. And people are talking about them Imprinting. A very confused and wary Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Always love reading Edward's POV. And we already see that he has been influenced by his grandfather. Yet he doesn't say anything about talking with his mother. Guess it would not have been a good idea for him to ask his mother about her reaction to the Swan's moving back.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Loved reading from Edwards POV!
LulaGrace chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I enjoyed this EPOV
Byrd3-13 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
at least edwared acknowledged it
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
excellent story.
Ewels chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Thank you, Elemental is the best fanfiction.
Emmii chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
That was mind was a must place to for sharing it :)
janet8cullen chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
It was a wonderful story placed into the one person we would have loved to hear more from. But this was enough. I really did enjoy this story in both points of views. Especially this one. Thank you!Janet
ValSchmeisser chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I loved these looks into EPOV. Totally awesome read :)
Beccann chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Read this through again and realize that you skip from when they imprinted to the end, wish you could add more about what happened between all that through Edward. Really good story, enjoyed it all the way.
Rilian's Cove chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love your Elemental stories...I would love to see more scenes with Edwards insight. Just found these all the other day, I hope you write more in the future.
tululah chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Read Elemental over a year ago, had to revisit some of my favorite characters. Love this most original fic.

Sequel? Missing Edward and Bella. Wonder how they are ruling the coven.
edwardcu77en7over chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
I have to read this again... Elemental is my very favorite twific and I love EPOV, how he grew from stand off prick in to a young leader. So very Darcy-esque of him ;) LOL

How I wish you would make a sequel, I miss this characters so much! Thanks TB!
Fliberty chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
It's amazing to read how much Bella has changed Edward. He was so impressed with himslef when they first met. Not as bad as it seemed to Bella at the start but he was certainly full of himself :-)
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »