Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
teleshawna chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
This chapter makes me want to read the entire story again. One of my all time favs. Thank you!
Sol Spell Diggory chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
God... It took me so long to be able to read this little great fic!

Loved it as much as I loved Elemental. Never thought of what Edward might have been thinking in the begining!

But loved it anyway! So beautiful.
SomebodySaveMe1998 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I think it would be better if you added a couple of more chapters in Edward's POV, instead of just skipping to the end like that.
jahluv18 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
I love that you made this it makes the whole story so much better now that we can see how edwards mind was working
NKubie chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I loved reading this from the EPOV! Perhaps shouldn't have done it at work, but still. Really good!
NKubie chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
I had sort of wondered why Edward seemed so cold toward Bella. These first two chapters gave me a lot of insight. It makes more sense now.
chat noire chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
this is really good! A lot of times while I was reading Elemental I kept on wondering what Edwards thoughts were. I really wish that you would re-write Elemental, all of it in Edwards POV. A sequel would also be appreciated :D
I-am-happy here chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
This was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
mcamastow chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
its great how they built there bond.
KristenLynn chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
*Sigh* Need I say more?

KL
Nehnah14 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
If I cry, sob and beg on my hands and knees will it convince you to do a sequeal or at least more chapters in EPOV?

Can I start a petition for this? Will that convince you?

I fell in love with Elemental when I first read it. So much so, that it inspired the fic I am currently working on. (Don't worry, I haven't taken anything from your story aside from the elements!).

So, back to my original question...Can you? Huh? Huh? Huh? (On my knees with my hands clasped in a prayer-like fashion and a pout and puppy dog eyes)
kbdragonfly chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
All I have to say is you are a wonderful and I love you. I still cant believe this story is over. It is one of my favorite that i have read.
MastersWriter chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
(After a long stint in the hospital) I just read Chapter 5 of Elemental: Of Air and Water and I loved reading his point of view as much as Bella's. I crying as I right this, but something about this story has deeply touched me, I know that all great stories come to an end. Your story with strong characters, emotions, and story line I find myself drawn in and reading and re-reading. I want to thank you for the strength and creative juices in your mind to create such a magical world. No other story has completely affected me so, even my favorite of favorite books, and I just want to thank you for them bottom of my heart.
the starrose chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
It was a great story. Thanks.
chartwilightmom chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
aw, very lovely

thanks for sharing with us

i've enjoyed this story very much
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »