Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
silver sniper of night chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
I found this a really interesting piece. It documents his changing feeling for her so well, beginning with his fascination with her. It seems almost accidental at the start, then moves on to more. I almost get the feeling that their bodies know that they will imprint sometime soon, that it is just their minds that need the reassurance.

I can fee Edward’s confusion due to his connection with her really vividly through your writing. I also loved the fact that they are both aware of the other staring, finding it difficult to take. Yet again the fact of his position and the rules that Edward has built up for himself in his head really struck me. It almost seems as if he has deliberately cut himself off from everyone in his wanting to just be like them, to have what they have.

I am learning so much more about your characters, it is so wonderful to read this. Thank you for sharing this lovely collection with us.
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I like getting into Edward's head for sure. It's fun seeing the same through very different eyes, he certainly doesn't come off like the jerk he did the first time around, just somewhat reserved. Love this fic, all aspects of it.
spanglemaker9 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
THAT was awesome! I'm still pissed that I couldn't manage my private sneak peek this afternoon, but stupid real life got in the way.

It was exactly what I wanted, all the good stuff through Edward's eyes. The end made me a little sad. He's so content and hopeful and then it's all so awkward and difficult the next day. Sigh...the boy has a lot to learn.

Thanks for this, bb!
loca37 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
First-Hop on over to Elemental and give up a chappie for that.

Second-This was great. I usually hate stories retold from the other POV...But I so needed this one. It helped so much.

I am hoping to choose to write some more from EPOV.

LOVED THIS
rosygloss chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Lovely-am so glad you're writing this. I howled over Weber manning the grill. Hilarious! :)
fonsy chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
thank you for your time and effort in putting this together.
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
He's the one who is obsessed with Bella! Leave it to a man to put it all on the woman when they're the one to have the lapse in judgment!
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
It’s really intriguing seeing all of this from Edward’s perspective. I can really sense the strain that he is under, the fact that he constantly has to double check his actions, making sure he is keeping in line with his future role. I guess it is difficult to see this from Bella’s perspective, as she only gains the results and not the reasons for them. I find myself reading your Edward in a new light having seen all this from his head. Although it doesn’t excuse how rude he is being, it does explain it. He has been placed in a difficult position, and finds Bella difficult to read due to her different nature from those around him.

He comes across as so caring, so concerned for his family. His feelings for Laurent were particularly telling of this. He is also so alone, it is almost heartbreaking. He takes the weight of the world on his shoulders already, and wants so badly for someone to share it with. He comes across as such an outsider, craving what his sister and friends have. It really has been eye opening reading this. Thank you for writing this and for supporting such a wonderful cause.
LBelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I was so excited to see these chapters up. I love Bella's POV, but I really love hearing Edward's also.
treacherously chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
*FANGIRLSCREAM*

Omg yes. Just yes.

No other words. He's so misguided. I mean it makes so much more sense now.

Are you going to be doing more chapters?

Cause I totally want to know how big of a douche he feels when he realizes she hates him and that he's been wrong this entire time. omg. love it. love you...

I just can not possibly wait for more!
depper57 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Thank you for EPOV! Thank you to the ladies who donated for EPOV! This truly helped us to understand the pressures Edward goes through and why he acts the way he does. Perfect!
dlhk chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Gah! I loved this. You can't imagine how big the smile on my face was when I saw that you had posted the outtakes. Yay! It was perfect. So Edward was feeling sparks of attraction, he just didn't know what they were. Excellent. I can't wait for more. -mommyofboth
BelleDuJour chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Chapter 7/9 - It is so fun to read EPOV knowing what's going to happen! Edward thinking Bella will fall flat on her face in chapter seven and then learning she can also handle two elements. He's starting to fall for "all her contradictions." And he finally thinks of her as Bella.

Chapter 10 - Oh, he wants to be happily mated! He's in for a bit of a surprise. His envy of the other happily mated couples, and his yearning for that for himself is so sweet - shows his human, "non-coven-leader" side.

And the almost-kiss was definitely hot.
xtothey chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
I had no clue Edward was so sensitive. This killed me!

Feeling Bella settle against me, I knew for the first time in my life the feeling of truly belonging to someone and they in turn belonging to me on a personal lever rather than for the Coven. This was something that was just mine. This was my mate…this was my Bella.
OliveTrusty chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Thank you! It was wonderful. He has a long way to go, but I really enjoyed it! Thanks again!
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »