Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
martdg chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Thank you so much for writing this Tallulahbelle! I love getting a peek into Edward's mind, he's much more practical and analytical then I thought. It really helps gain insight into his personality. Loving his POV!
ChrisRW chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Thank you so much for letting us into Edward's head. I loved reading it.
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
wow, very interesting from Edwards point of view... where she thought he hated her, he was intregued all along...:)
ScarlettLetters chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
you know...I'm really glad I didn't get a chance to read the end of this chapter before it was published. I loved his thoughts of toward her post mating. *sigh* Reading his POV has endeared him to me. You know I always thought this Edward was a little bit of a prick, but I get it now. I really do. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox(infinity)
BelleDuJour chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Loved it - all three pieces. Thanks for the wonderful extras!
Navarre chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
The ritual really affected him more deeply than her it seems.

Her pain and distrust kept her from completely giving in to him and to their connection, but for Edward, it really did a number on him. I can why he was so hurt and nagered by her reactions from that point on. And as I have stated in my posts, they both have a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do.

I really enjoyed these outtakes from EPOV.

Thank you so much for sharing them. :)
silver sniper of night chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
I found this a really interesting piece. It documents his changing feeling for her so well, beginning with his fascination with her. It seems almost accidental at the start, then moves on to more. I almost get the feeling that their bodies know that they will imprint sometime soon, that it is just their minds that need the reassurance.

I can fee Edward’s confusion due to his connection with her really vividly through your writing. I also loved the fact that they are both aware of the other staring, finding it difficult to take. Yet again the fact of his position and the rules that Edward has built up for himself in his head really struck me. It almost seems as if he has deliberately cut himself off from everyone in his wanting to just be like them, to have what they have.

I am learning so much more about your characters, it is so wonderful to read this. Thank you for sharing this lovely collection with us.
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I like getting into Edward's head for sure. It's fun seeing the same through very different eyes, he certainly doesn't come off like the jerk he did the first time around, just somewhat reserved. Love this fic, all aspects of it.
spanglemaker9 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
THAT was awesome! I'm still pissed that I couldn't manage my private sneak peek this afternoon, but stupid real life got in the way.

It was exactly what I wanted, all the good stuff through Edward's eyes. The end made me a little sad. He's so content and hopeful and then it's all so awkward and difficult the next day. Sigh...the boy has a lot to learn.

Thanks for this, bb!
loca37 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
First-Hop on over to Elemental and give up a chappie for that.

Second-This was great. I usually hate stories retold from the other POV...But I so needed this one. It helped so much.

I am hoping to choose to write some more from EPOV.

LOVED THIS
rosygloss chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Lovely-am so glad you're writing this. I howled over Weber manning the grill. Hilarious! :)
fonsy chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
thank you for your time and effort in putting this together.
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
He's the one who is obsessed with Bella! Leave it to a man to put it all on the woman when they're the one to have the lapse in judgment!
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
It’s really intriguing seeing all of this from Edward’s perspective. I can really sense the strain that he is under, the fact that he constantly has to double check his actions, making sure he is keeping in line with his future role. I guess it is difficult to see this from Bella’s perspective, as she only gains the results and not the reasons for them. I find myself reading your Edward in a new light having seen all this from his head. Although it doesn’t excuse how rude he is being, it does explain it. He has been placed in a difficult position, and finds Bella difficult to read due to her different nature from those around him.

He comes across as so caring, so concerned for his family. His feelings for Laurent were particularly telling of this. He is also so alone, it is almost heartbreaking. He takes the weight of the world on his shoulders already, and wants so badly for someone to share it with. He comes across as such an outsider, craving what his sister and friends have. It really has been eye opening reading this. Thank you for writing this and for supporting such a wonderful cause.
LBelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I was so excited to see these chapters up. I love Bella's POV, but I really love hearing Edward's also.
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »