Reviews for Elemental: Of Air and Water
loca37 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
First-Hop on over to Elemental and give up a chappie for that.

Second-This was great. I usually hate stories retold from the other POV...But I so needed this one. It helped so much.

I am hoping to choose to write some more from EPOV.

LOVED THIS
rosygloss chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Lovely-am so glad you're writing this. I howled over Weber manning the grill. Hilarious! :)
fonsy chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
thank you for your time and effort in putting this together.
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
He's the one who is obsessed with Bella! Leave it to a man to put it all on the woman when they're the one to have the lapse in judgment!
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
It’s really intriguing seeing all of this from Edward’s perspective. I can really sense the strain that he is under, the fact that he constantly has to double check his actions, making sure he is keeping in line with his future role. I guess it is difficult to see this from Bella’s perspective, as she only gains the results and not the reasons for them. I find myself reading your Edward in a new light having seen all this from his head. Although it doesn’t excuse how rude he is being, it does explain it. He has been placed in a difficult position, and finds Bella difficult to read due to her different nature from those around him.

He comes across as so caring, so concerned for his family. His feelings for Laurent were particularly telling of this. He is also so alone, it is almost heartbreaking. He takes the weight of the world on his shoulders already, and wants so badly for someone to share it with. He comes across as such an outsider, craving what his sister and friends have. It really has been eye opening reading this. Thank you for writing this and for supporting such a wonderful cause.
LBelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I was so excited to see these chapters up. I love Bella's POV, but I really love hearing Edward's also.
treacherously chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
*FANGIRLSCREAM*

Omg yes. Just yes.

No other words. He's so misguided. I mean it makes so much more sense now.

Are you going to be doing more chapters?

Cause I totally want to know how big of a douche he feels when he realizes she hates him and that he's been wrong this entire time. omg. love it. love you...

I just can not possibly wait for more!
depper57 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Thank you for EPOV! Thank you to the ladies who donated for EPOV! This truly helped us to understand the pressures Edward goes through and why he acts the way he does. Perfect!
dlhk chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Gah! I loved this. You can't imagine how big the smile on my face was when I saw that you had posted the outtakes. Yay! It was perfect. So Edward was feeling sparks of attraction, he just didn't know what they were. Excellent. I can't wait for more. -mommyofboth
BelleDuJour chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Chapter 7/9 - It is so fun to read EPOV knowing what's going to happen! Edward thinking Bella will fall flat on her face in chapter seven and then learning she can also handle two elements. He's starting to fall for "all her contradictions." And he finally thinks of her as Bella.

Chapter 10 - Oh, he wants to be happily mated! He's in for a bit of a surprise. His envy of the other happily mated couples, and his yearning for that for himself is so sweet - shows his human, "non-coven-leader" side.

And the almost-kiss was definitely hot.
xtothey chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
I had no clue Edward was so sensitive. This killed me!

Feeling Bella settle against me, I knew for the first time in my life the feeling of truly belonging to someone and they in turn belonging to me on a personal lever rather than for the Coven. This was something that was just mine. This was my mate…this was my Bella.
OliveTrusty chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Thank you! It was wonderful. He has a long way to go, but I really enjoyed it! Thanks again!
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I'm so tickled pink to be able to get into Edward's head...great start...I'm off to read more.
lalalalalalalalalalalejuh chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I am so glad to be reading this EPOV! While I quessed that Edward was feeling stress about future leadership, you really brought that into focus in this chapter. I love your writing!
xtothey chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
This was heartbreaking, knowing what comes later:

I couldn’t ever let this happen again. I promised myself that I would only be with my mate when the time came for me to imprint. Only she would be the one to receive my affection and devotion.
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »