Reviews for Party Hardy: Make a Baby
ShyBlusher24 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Can't Wait For The Next Chapter
An Unkown chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
WOW! This was great and now I'm guessing that Bella's pregnant because of the title. "Party Hardy: Make a baby" Well, I think they should end up at another party and Bella get upset at Edward being there and go into a room and Edward follow her in and say that he loves her.

But it's your choice and I would understand if you didn't cuz I'm not a very good writer.

Anyway, great job! Well done! Update soon!
Mitchiebabe chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
YO! shit was awesome. I like when Bella's under the influence she's like me & you noe dats fuckin awesome WOOH!
hardygirl87 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is really good
pryn4vmp chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
like a bandaid? that's..just ouch. good reading though. can't wait to read more of the story
Aeralina chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Make it a story, please?
TeamJakeBella chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
bella also cant drink lol add it to the list awesome story is there gonna be more?
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Bella thinks too much and has no confidence in herself. Edward followed her into the room. She didn't follow him and try to seduce him. He pursued her and seduced her. Yes they both had too much to drink, but he knew what he was doing. Bella knew but took a few minutes for her memories to come back. Now Edward has been intrigued with Bella for three years. Bella the first time she ever saw Edward was attracted to him. They both have felt the pull to each other and both felt that the other didn't care. But Edward thought they finally progressed to another level. Bella bailed on him. It was great reading about the party where their encounter caused Bella getting pregnant from her first sexual intimacy.
TourDeShore chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
You should really consider continuing this story. I want to know what happens next. Great story
alsoalsowik chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
W.O.W! That was amazing! Can't you please write more?
XxEmeraldEyesxX chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
WHOOPS NEVER MIND PREVIOUS REVIEW FROM KERI I DID NT REALISE U ALREADY HAD THE STORY SORRY ILL GO READ IT NOW :]
KERI chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
HEY LOVE THE STORY JUST WONDERING IF U WOULD EVER THIK ABOUT CONTINUING I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD STORY MAKE THE SECONG PART OF THE TITLE HAVE MEANING LOL ;) WELL IF U WANNA TELL ME IF UR CONTINUEING MY EMAIL IS

COS MY PROFILE ON THIS WONT SIGN IN :(

K BYE BYE PLZ THINK OUT CONTINUING IT WAS REALLY GOOD
dbmncgreen chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I loved it, it was great...thank you
slightlydazzled chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Thanks for the companion story, it was nice to know what happen at the party. Bella really should never ever drink alchool again. She doesn't exactly make the best life decisions under the influence. Great job!
Adrianna1120 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009