Reviews for Baby It's Cold Outside
NitrousTrigger chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
alastor vega the ansewer is both if one ever manages to get past his healing factor the curse placed on him by thanos will make his healing factor bring him back from death
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Really, it's amazing that Deadpool retains the level of sanity that he does.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
YOu better watch out Metro with your fouth wall breaking. He might come their and put a hurting on you. I liek how he tention the fanfic people and the TMNT. OH Death And Deadpool, a match made in Death? So i guess they can spend Christmas with eath other after all. Never knew Pooly can be sucha romantic. I got a question, is the reason why he cant die is becuse of his healing factor or becuase of Thanos? Great job and have a nice day.
Rakero-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
graypheonix chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Heh, cute. Continue to update, as we all need a little more merc w/ a mouth in our lives. Ja ne.
Haissan chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
"He's dead Jim"

Lol, great. lovely... read as the mecha turns
Ultimate Hybrid chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I like it! Wonderful fourth wall breakage! Haha, Deadpool should get a nice Christmas like that. It was good for a One-Shot. Again, good job!
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 12/9/2009

How did you do it? HOW DID YOU DO IT? I give you an impossible task and you pull it off flawlessly - tying in the song in a way I never could've expected. Nice job, Tiny Tim. ;)

The whole beginning had me cracking up. I thought the cheese sandwich line was funny enough and this:

he longed for a more normal life, like all those blind fools out there who had no idea they were really just bit characters in stories about superheroes and villains.

“Hey! I let the first one pass without comment, but that's two strikes. One more and I'm out of here... Don't you know I'm suppose to be the one demolishing the forth wall, not you?”

But then the fourth wall came crashing down on all of fanfictionland! That was BRILLIANT!

Ahh Death and Deadpool. The ultimate pine. And you go and get deep with him feeling her close as he killed and wondering if she likes it. But his enjoyment "would be forever diminished by the knowledge that he was making her unhappy." *sigh* You even make a killing spree romantic.

Oh, but the ending - “Baby, it's cold outside,” - I loved it. I loved the whole thing. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this funny, romatic impossibly heart 'warming' story. Merry Christmas back at ya, _Metro.

Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
*Deadpool looks up at Death*

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,

But your fire is so delightful,

And since I'm not gonna let you go...

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

I don't show any sign of stopping,

And I see that robe a'dropping,

Though I wanna take this slow...

*Death holds her robe over her body by a single thread*

Let it go! Let it go! Let it go!

Really, how does this stuff just fall out of your head and end up on the internet? Seriously. This is good, really good. I have to give it to you, I really liked this. What am I saying? I like everything of your that I read!

Great job. A grin split my face for the first time today. Thanks for the read.

Especially Entertained - Azure Zangetsu