Reviews for That Day at Catalina Island
SagaPony612 chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh the glorious feels this is amazing! It gives such good characterization for Teddy Valiant and really makes him funny, and happy go lucky without reaching Gray Stew status (male Mary Sue.) I also love the bittersweet air to all of this and how they seem happy as can be, all while foreshadowing his horrible death. If I had one nit pick it's the fact that Eddie is younger in this story. The way he was shown in the film he came off as this guilty older brother who just wanted to save that little baby brother but now that Eddie's younger that effect weakens. I don't know maybe it's just me but still this is an amazing fanfiction that I will be showing my friends.

Also quick dare, try reading this while listening to the song Valiant and Valiant...and try not to cry.

Thank you so much for the brilliant work.
Koala chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was amazing! It makes me wish that Doom never dropped that piano on his head...Even more than I already do, that is.
MariaBlue4863 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Brilliant story! Loved the fact that even when Teddy was alive, Eddie and Delores couldn't kiss without somebody interrupting them.
The Silent Insomniac chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This is actually alright. But it was mostly script. I would've liked to see it descriptive.

Anyway, I was surprised too. No fanfics! O_O And Roger Rabbit's one of my all-time favorite movies DX
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Good one! I can imagine something exactly like this! I'm glad you wrote it.