Reviews for A Super Mario Sketch Show New year!
Walkazo chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Poor Mario worries too much. The other companies may be copying Nintendo's motion control system, but that's just a gimmick anyway - just like the 3D systems being developed for PC games (I wonder how Mario would feel about that, especially considering the failure of the old Virtual Boy). Nintendo outdid itself with "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" and its multiplayer abilities; now all they need to do is add an online level-building feature to the next NSMB title (like "Little Big Planet"), and they'll be the uncontested kings of sidescrollers once again.

But... Toad as a real fungus... That would be scary. If they wanted to add more realism to fit the "Mario" series onto the Xbox or PlayStation, they'd probably make the Super Mushrooms act like real mushrooms - Mario tripping-out all over the Mushroom Kingdom would certainly warrant their beloved M-ratings.

My only real quibble with the story is that Mario's comeback to "Genesis does what Nintendon’t", wasn't very witty. He should have said "Yeah it did what Nintendo didn’t: fail!" Which was true then and is true now.

Anyway, I hope to see more of these thought-provoking fanfictions of yours next year!
Acejinjo chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Man that was hilarious! Normally, I would never read these kind of Mario stories. Nice job!