Reviews for Old Roads: Unstrung Harmonies
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
hmm but whose pups are they?
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
woo-hoo threesome!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
this is going to be trouble lol
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
what a way to re-introduce Jowan ol
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
I smell a trap
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
aw how cute Zev
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
very sensual
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
she plays a dangerous game
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I can't imagine losing my kids
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
evil Rimma
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
aw Cullen gets a puppy
Rhiononon chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
Y'know I wasn't all that sure about the whole Cullen thing, he's a character that by and large never really gripped me. Not in game and not in most fic. But this Cullen takes everything and kinda goes... "PowPowPow-Power!"

And I hate Rima. Even if I can understand her logic, I just... I wanna skin her!

And amazingly... I like Leliana! (I almost never have been able to stand her in most cases)

As for Zev and Kathil, full of win my dear, full of win.
Aziethe chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
One thing I really love about this series is seeing the same event through multiple perspectives. Poor Jowan :-/ Meeting up with Flemeth? I have to wonder what else she 'taught' him...

Something that's bothered me slightly from a while back was how Kathil had /promised/ Rima that she wouldn't do anything more with Alistair, and then she up and agreed to go travelling with him before Zev came and found her. I guess it's consistent with her characterisation (how she admits to being selfish) and she was admittedly tired and so on at the time. It's taken me a little while to like Kathil but I think I do now, and I appreciate that she's flawed (which is a good thing). I just - hmm. She's really set herself up for a world of trouble with her promise about Duncan. And I kind of wonder what happened to Connor and the other apprentices who were supposed to be given to her; presumably they've been aligned with another Enchanter by now, but I do feel sorry for them, being palmed off/abandoned like that.
Aziethe chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
I am so terribly fond of your Leliana. Intrigue! Secrets! Dresses! The masque was brilliantly set up and played, and the teasing trickling moments of Kathil/Leliana are so awfully wicked and fun. I do hope she returns to Ferelden soon. It was awesome watching her in her native element, and it seems to be a side of Leliana that doesn't get all that much attention in fanfic.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »