Reviews for Michaela's Nemesis
LynneBailey chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Oh my Linda, you had me going on that one. So glad how it turned out. I could definitely see Chaela acting a lot frisky with her man and who would blame her. WOW that was a shocker! Hey I've been wanting to tell you, I saw an interview on his website (I think) and he was talking about how Michaela was going to be really upset with him because of another woman and he even admitted Sully was in the wrong. Can't remember word for word, but it was the first time I heard him discuss it. I think it was with Gayle King. Anyway made me feel better after reading all those remarks on the forum...not all but can't believe how some women acted like he didn't kiss back. You know i could go on for days about that episode so I won't bore you. Anyway, great story as usual. You had me going on this.
booboo.lahammer chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoyed the story and the Twins story! I hope you'll make more stories like these where they pretend to be other people with each other.
Wendymypooh chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Love...love this story...poor Sully he was so miserable thinking that he had somehow 'betrayed' Michaela...against his will, of course...when he really hadn't...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Great story, I love it, This is the second time that I read it. I think I like this one better that the first one.
Thanks to God, Linda for that great imagination that you have.
KaysKitty chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Oh my, Linda LOL

Poor Brandon/Sully couldn't keep his gun down. LOL

Great work for Brandon & Miranda and LOVED this;

"Oh my!" Miranda exclaimed, her hand over her mouth. "Did I really just say that...to Jake of all people? What's gotten into me!"

Brandon cast a sideways glance at her with a rakish grin, wrapping an arm tightly about her and drawing her close. Putting his lips to her ear, he whispered seductively, "Nothin' yet, but I plan ta change that fact in the very near future."

LOL This 'stuff' just puts a huge Cheshire Cat smile on my face.

Hugs from Kay LOL
RoslinMarie chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Ha ha, That was fantastic! Omg, funny and loved the 'enthusiasm'!
chacha95 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Hey Linda, I don't think I ever said something about this story, But I love it. Both of them "the twins" and this one.

Very hot and spicy, wow! I like to read about M&S in the opposite way of their personalitys.

I enjoy them alot. Good Job,I bet you were in a very good mood when you wrote them.
LuvLeeStamper chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
TeeHee! I wouldn't be crying out "baseball" either with him! **giggle** Very fun story Linda!
Snowbird forever chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Oh my, that was HOT! ;)

And I just have to highlight one thing:

“Oh my!” Miranda exclaimed, her hand over her mouth. “Did I really just say that...to Jake of all people? What’s gotten into me!”

Hahahahahahahahaha! I would PAY to see Jake's face when she told him what she did! I bet that he walked around the Colorado Springs with his jaw opened wide for a month since that evening! LOL!
Snowbird forever chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Oh, I just knew it that they will dress up as Miranda and Brandon! And now they are fooling the whole town, hihihihihi! Those two are hilarious! :)

Sorry for my short reviews, it is already 02:50 in the morning and I have a problem talking English :/
Snowbird forever chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, payback time! :D And although I felt sorry for Sully, he sure deserved it after the scare he gave to Mike! LOL!

OMG, and at the end, it was actually a Katie! That never occured as a though to me, rofl! Amazing idea!
Snowbird forever chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
So she was real! OMG! And what was it about Mike's reaction that shocked Sully? Oh, don't tell me that it was all a mischief, that Mike arranged ti all with Miranda? :D :D :D hahahahahaha, poor Sully!
Snowbird forever chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
“What in tarnation’s goin’ on here!”

THAT'S LOREN'S LINE!

OMG! What in tarnation’s goin’ on here INDEED!

Poor Sully! Who on earth is this woman?
Snowbird forever chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Hehehehehe, mother hen! :) And a bad apple! :) Darling Dr. Mike! :)

Oh, this sure is tense chapter! Who is this woman? I can't believe it either that Joseph would do such a thing! Plus, even if he did, it's not Mike's fault!

Off to chapter 3! (as you can see, I am still not sleeping! :D )
Snowbird forever chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
OK, I read "The Twin" just like you told me to do before starting on this one. I assumed that Michaela will put on a show for Sully now, but... another woman? OMG, it can't be Catherine, right? If the warning didn't come form Cloud Dancing, I wouldn't be worried, but as it did, now I don't know what to think! Again! LOL! Let em tell you something, Linda, you sure know how to keep your readers anxious for a next chapter! True talent, my dear! :D