Reviews for The Oracle of the Twelve Nights
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 3/23
I'm reading and rereading stuff here and on AO3 and half the time I forget to review so I have no clue if I ever left you a review on this buuut I certainly haven't here, it seems, and I just reread it, so I'm going to. I *love* this. I love academy era stuff (even though literally everything I know about it comes from fanfiction in the first place), I love how you write it, I have no clue who Zedric actually is (is he someone specific or did you make him up?), I love your descriptions of little Theta, I love how you write Koschei (and I'd love to know how to pronounce him because I have like four different options), I love this story, I want to cuddle everyone, also I'm rambling and kinda sorry for that, I'm not good at leaving helpful non-rambling reviews. Seriously though, how dare they even think of excluding Thete and deny him the opportunity to blow something up, they should probably have known that that wouldn't work. (It's SO adorable that he needs something to stand on to reach the controls though.) And they're just squeezing into a cupboard, I don't even know what to say to that.
"Koschei [...] resented the current situation, along with a vast number of other things, [...]" I also love this sentence. ...I love a lot of things and sentences here, I've come to notice. Can I cuddle a fanfiction? I want to cuddle this fanfiction.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
WOO! :D -enjlyed, but is too exhausted and saddened to articulate properly-

Hope you're well.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Why is it that a "Humor/Adventure" piece like this makes me think I should want to cry?

Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Twelve Nights, reference to the Time Lord's twelve regenerations?

Looking foreward to more. Keep writing!
celticfox chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Oh, this makes me want to write Academy-fic. :) I like the unique things you did with this, although perhaps Thete came off as a bit annoying at times. I assume Zedric is the Doctor's mysterious brother? Is he an OC? The tie-in media does give the Doctor a brother, I wonder if you know that, although of course you're free to discard that as it's not real canon anyways. Was the Oracle Bad Wolf?
BarnOwlJareth chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
"Thete was a very destructive child."

: sque :

Oh my God, tiny little Doctor is the most adorable thing ever! I pity his babysitters, obviously, but assuming I don't need to worry about him blowing up my car or setting the dog on fire, I just want to cuddle him!
Cat Yuy chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
*hugs you*

I loved it.

(and the Oracle reminded me of a certain Welsh psychic/Torchwood agent)

ZEDRIC! ! !

Will comment more in depth at a later time.