Reviews for Scooby Doo and the Phantom Stallion
me chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
nice!
me chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
i still think it's awesome!
Iluvhorses1997 chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
AGH! I LOVE it!
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Uh, what happened to the paragraphs?

I like this so far. Have you thought of doing a Scooby-Doo/NCIS crossover?
horselover65 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Love it!
Lauren chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
The story was AWESOME! ;D Great plot! But being a grammar freak the talking marks on page 4 wern't there, & you missed apostrophes in the story too. Now, i have an idea if you run out of ideas for stories:

I think you should do the Phantom Stallion & the Silver Brumby. That would be awesome! :D I think the plot for the story could go like this: Jen Halbot moves to Australia (just to let you know: I live in Australia & am Australian) & invites Sam to stay with her in the Snowy Mountains, for awhile. At first Gram & Dad say no, but with her prize money she got from the rodeo, they finally said yes. Thinking of Jake she also bought a ticket for him. Jake & Sam went to Australia & Jen told them the story of the Silver Brumby. She said that people thought that he was a ghost, like the Phantom, but they all knew that the Phantom was real. So they decide to try & find the Silver Brumby...

Sorry, that's all I can think of! :( Please do this story! I'm sure you would write a awesome story using this plot!You're a great writer, I'm sure you can come up with the rest of the story. If I come up with the rest of the story before you do, I'll tell you.

Thanks much!

Lauren.

P.S.

Please tell me if you decide to do this story!

My e-mail is:

Again, thank you so much!
ParkerGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great to see something different!

Sounds really good can't wait to read the rest
MusicAddict101 chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
keep going, scobby needs to find a female dong too!
PhantomStallionCrazzy chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
to lazy to sign in but i liked it!
YOYOZO chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
go go go! continue
MusicAddict101 chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
keep oign plz! it's getting really good and i can't wait to read about sake!
MusicAddict101 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009