Reviews for Three Hopeful Thoughts
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Love it and hot damn three some.

Though in the end I am so glad Bella left her number in her panties left on the bed for Edward.

Rosalie was being jealous and wanting out of there very quickly in the morning. She was hoping for their friendship to further in last night 3some, but Bella did put her straight, choosing Rosalie as her best friend and not lover and proving to Edward that she is interested in HIM.
grneyedmommy527 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow that was very hot. I hope you decide to continue with is story,
imwithemmett chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Fuck that was HOT! I was alittle skeptical about Rosalie in the mix bit it was great. Even before I got to the end I was thinking that I really hope you extend this. I can see so many possiblities for these characters. Please please please continue the journey for these three.
Red8898 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
you are one of my favorite authors, i loved this story please continue and add a few more chapters, please please please
LILYLUVTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
you should DEFINITELY expand this to at least a short fic... its AWESOME!
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
hmm that was fucking hot...id like to see more. I can see Rosalie becoming all psycho with jealousy and Edward finally revealing he wants just her and Bella having to choose..oh hell write you need to expand on this lol
InEdward'sArms chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ok so I'm pretty new to this and yours is the first story I read and review and WOW. Really good. I love Edward so frekin much and his heartbreak at the end was mine as well. I would love to see him and Bella reunited in another round of lemony goodness and love. Loved this one-shot! Please continue!
meli lullaby chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Wow your fuckin amazin! You are now my fav. writer! Thanks for the great read :)
enjoyed it chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Yes, I enjoyed it. 10 chapters is about the right dosage!
chancecc chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh my god I love it it really rocks need more please
imu-icu chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Please continue the story! B & E Forever!
cvaughn82 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I think you should definitely continue it.. I loved it.
ParentingTipsDaily chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I really enjoyed it, but Rosalie's obvious jealousy put a damper on what could have been something special. I wonder if Bella is naive enough to think that Rose hasn't wanted her for 2 years and will continue to want her. I think you could a nice short fic out of this one, I would read it for sure!
violetbubblegum chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was so hot. I feel sorry for Rose though, you should get Emmett so they can fornicate like bunnies xD

Please make this into a story :)
sarah chapter 1 . 1/29/2010