Reviews for Three Hopeful Thoughts
InEdward'sArms chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ok so I'm pretty new to this and yours is the first story I read and review and WOW. Really good. I love Edward so frekin much and his heartbreak at the end was mine as well. I would love to see him and Bella reunited in another round of lemony goodness and love. Loved this one-shot! Please continue!
meli lullaby chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Wow your fuckin amazin! You are now my fav. writer! Thanks for the great read :)
enjoyed it chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Yes, I enjoyed it. 10 chapters is about the right dosage!
chancecc chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh my god I love it it really rocks need more please
imu-icu chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Please continue the story! B & E Forever!
cvaughn82 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I think you should definitely continue it.. I loved it.
ParentingTipsDaily chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I really enjoyed it, but Rosalie's obvious jealousy put a damper on what could have been something special. I wonder if Bella is naive enough to think that Rose hasn't wanted her for 2 years and will continue to want her. I think you could a nice short fic out of this one, I would read it for sure!
violetbubblegum chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was so hot. I feel sorry for Rose though, you should get Emmett so they can fornicate like bunnies xD

Please make this into a story :)
sarah chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
full story please
flecour chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
It was perfect! I luved it! Poor Rosalie though! You just have to make sure when her and Emmett finally get together he rides her like he belongs in the rodeo to make up for it. LOL
secretly-eager-to-please077 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i think that you should keep this story going cause i really like it, but not that Rose is all Bella Bella Bella.i think that you should bring Emmet in and get Rose out of the picture.
edwardalltheway chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I love the story! You definitely should continue it, I'd love to see how Edward and Bella work everything out. I mean, you would put Edward and Bella together in the end, right?
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I really liked it! I think you should continue!
samily chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
continue! ;)
BrowneyedVamp75 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
What the hot hell-o...I've never had a 3 some...but if I ever did...I want the couch scene...I love you coldplaywhore...as I go to bed in deep thought...love love love it!
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »