Reviews for Three Hopeful Thoughts
Barbara chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I loved the story! Please write a longer one! I want more...
Mrs-Banana chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OK got this notice open this morning, Hubby chimed me on IM, gave him the link and pictures of what everyone looks like. Let's just say I got he best NOONER of my life. I hope to god you continue this.. DAMN.. Been there and enjoyed it but not with Rose and Edward.. Now I have a new goal.. Thank you..xoxosxoxox

Leaka79 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OMG! That was totally hot. Please continue. I've read all your stories and you are my fav writter.
experiment422 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
W O W - more, please?
jules0427 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
that was hot, i would read more if it was a little longer! i love that bella left the panties and her # for him. i am glad she told rose how she was feeling. i am thinking she likes it but not like rose does, which is good for me! i like how edward was in-tune to both of the girls actions and could tell about rose. it will be intersting if you do more, will they all get it on or will rose be gone? i can so see rose's inner bitch come through and try to be possesive, but really it's edward and bella all the way.!
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
CPW you could write the phone book and not only would I read it, I'd review each letter and love it. That was some hot slash. Of course I would love to see it expanded!
Lululuvstwilight chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I would like to see more of Edward/Bella. Rosalie doesn't need to be part of their future could be an obstacle for them,I guess.I would read more of this story.
misskaterinab chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Love it! I always want to see more chaps from CPW! You're one of my drop everything and read authors :)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hehehe, this should go up on P.I.C.'s list of guilty pleasures too. I was slightly apprehensive about the polyslash. But it was really good. I'd definately enjoy seeing more of the story (*rolling eyes* surprise,'s written by you, of course I'd want more, lol)

Thanks for the story hon :)
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I really enjoyed this o/s and I definitely see the possiblities with it being expanded.
tracieo chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
god, yes - to all of it!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I must tell you...the slash/threesome fics are normally my thing...but this was hot and really well done! :) If you decide to continue it...I'll be there to read it. :) Now if we can just get Rose out of the bedroom for

Good job hon!
HellaAwesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I always love your stuff!

I had yet to read a E/B/R combination, but I liked it. I would totally read more if you wanted to extend it.
JBurdick chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
please honey, you should know me well enough by now to know that i absolutely want it extended lol
JailyForever chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
this was so awesome

u reli shud write more.

and while im writin this.

i luv ur other fics as well :)
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »