Reviews for Three Hopeful Thoughts
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I must tell you...the slash/threesome fics are normally my thing...but this was hot and really well done! :) If you decide to continue it...I'll be there to read it. :) Now if we can just get Rose out of the bedroom for good...lol

Good job hon!
HellaAwesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I always love your stuff!

I had yet to read a E/B/R combination, but I liked it. I would totally read more if you wanted to extend it.
JBurdick chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
please honey, you should know me well enough by now to know that i absolutely want it extended lol
JailyForever chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
this was so awesome

u reli shud write more.

and while im writin this.

i luv ur other fics as well :)
BBBBBB1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
loved it
Spunkie09 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hell yes I loved it! I was worried at the end but Bella left her name/ph #...I really hope he gets the job!

You have to continue this..it's to awesome not too! LOL
alliewallie965 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
that, my friend, was hot as fuck.

thanks for writing. :)
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
goosebumps.. very yummy, not my normal thing.. but done very well, I like the idea of going forward, if it's going to be Bella and Edward, but not so much if it's going to stay a threesome.
cheermom13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
would love it more if we kicked rosalie out of the bedroom. but still another great story. tnx
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
o, i've never liked slash. But this one wasnt bad. Though i look forward to more edward and bella...rough sex...
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
thanks...

Interesting..

So Bella is interested in Edward after all..

Is this going to be a BxE in the end?

Awesome job

congrats on the placing in the competition! :)
L5472 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I loved this. Goddamn sexy.

But i'm wondering though, have you posted this somewhere else? Like when it was up for the contest did you put it under a different story and name? I swear i've read this story before... *scratches head* I remember all of it...
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Okay, honestly, I can't even describe how happy I am that you are getting so awesome at the threesome's. Man, I just love you! :D You make me happy and the stuff you write gives me things to think about when the hub's comes around. :D Oh, my sweet coldplaywhore, you're really starting to earn your name. :D And I LOVE it! 3

Love you babes! So much! Keep writing me lots of good smut 'cause I crave it! :D
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21